New Group!

  • Eric Swift
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2005
      I want to thank everyone for joining this group. We can all learn from
      each other and keep the Helms community sailing strong!!
    • dan_zeitlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2005
        Eric - Help!
        1. When I am logged on and try to rearrange the photos in my album, I
        get the following message.
        "Access Denied
        Sorry! You can only do this to your own photos account."
        Logging off and re-logging on doesn;t cure the problem.
        2. How do I associate a pic with the album cover?
        regards,
        Dan Z
      • david applegate
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 21, 2005
          Dan,
              try setting up a new folder then moving it....I want to see more of your pic's....You 30 footer guys...I'm envious of the space...What water floats your boat?
          David Applegate

          dan_zeitlin <dan_zeitlin@...> wrote:
          Eric - Help!
          1.  When I am logged on and try to rearrange the photos in my album, I
          get the following message.
          "Access Denied
          Sorry! You can only do this to your own photos account."
          Logging off and re-logging on doesn;t cure the problem.
          2.  How do I associate a pic with the album cover?
          regards,
          Dan Z

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • dan zeitlin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 21, 2005
            Thaks fore the advice.
            We sail on the Chesapeake Bay.
            Mojo is berthed in Deep Creek on the Magothy River.
            Which model do you have?

            --- david applegate <jumaggafanny@...> wrote:

            > Dan,
            > try setting up a new folder then moving it....I
            > want to see more of your pic's....You 30 footer
            > guys...I'm envious of the space...What water floats
            > your boat?
            > David Applegate
            >

            > dan_zeitlin <dan_zeitlin@...> wrote:
            > Eric - Help!
            > 1. When I am logged on and try to rearrange the
            > photos in my album, I
            > get the following message.
            > "Access Denied
            > Sorry! You can only do this to your own photos
            > account."
            > Logging off and re-logging on doesn;t cure the
            > problem.
            > 2. How do I associate a pic with the album cover?
            > regards,
            > Dan Z

            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

            > protection around
            > http://mail.yahoo.com

            Dan Zeitlin
            Annapolis, Maryland
            <dan_zeitlin@...>

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • dan zeitlin
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 21, 2005
              Copied pics into a new folder. Worse now. I can't
              even see the rearrange or edit buttons like its not my
              folder.
              I'm also disturbed that the message list always shows
              everybody offline, even me. I think the group
              settings or software are hosed.

              --- david applegate <jumaggafanny@...> wrote:

              > Dan,
              > try setting up a new folder then moving it....I
              > want to see more of your pic's....You 30 footer
              > guys...I'm envious of the space...What water floats
              > your boat?
              > David Applegate
              >

              > dan_zeitlin <dan_zeitlin@...> wrote:
              > Eric - Help!
              > 1. When I am logged on and try to rearrange the
              > photos in my album, I
              > get the following message.
              > "Access Denied
              > Sorry! You can only do this to your own photos
              > account."
              > Logging off and re-logging on doesn;t cure the
              > problem.
              > 2. How do I associate a pic with the album cover?
              > regards,
              > Dan Z

              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

              > protection around