Re: [sailnethelms] Re: Went and did it again....

  • C Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      I found the cover inside the boat. The wood block in the end of the boom was rotten and had to be replaced. Shes all better now thanks...

      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain