Went and did it again....

  • C
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2011
      Found a deal to good to pass up. An 80' Helms 27 for 2750. Now I need to sale my 25 I just finished restoring. Anyway the cap off of the back df the boom is MIA. Can anyone send me a snap of what it should look like?
      I'll look at the 25 this weekend but just wondering...
      Thanks all............
    • Alex D
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2011
        --- In sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com, "C" <cougar189@...> wrote:

        > Found a deal to good to pass up. An 80' Helms 27 for 2750. Now I need to sale my 25 I just finished restoring. Anyway the cap off of the back df the boom is MIA. Can anyone send me a snap of what it should look like?
        > I'll look at the 25 this weekend but just wondering...
        > Thanks all............

        Hey Coug189 did you ever find a cap for your boom, as I have a complete boom available for a 27. Let me know pilotocopilot@....
      • dabenns
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
          If you don't have a picture yet I can get you one this weekend. We have 1982 Helms 27.

          Landlocked in Colorado

          --- In sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com, "Alex D" <pilotocopilot@...> wrote:

          > --- In sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com, "C" <cougar189@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Found a deal to good to pass up. An 80' Helms 27 for 2750. Now I need to sale my 25 I just finished restoring. Anyway the cap off of the back df the boom is MIA. Can anyone send me a snap of what it should look like?
          > > I'll look at the 25 this weekend but just wondering...
          > > Thanks all............
          > >

          > Hey Coug189 did you ever find a cap for your boom, as I have a complete boom available for a 27. Let me know pilotocopilot@...

        • C Hughes
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
            I found the cover inside the boat. The wood block in the end of the boom was rotten and had to be replaced. Shes all better now thanks...

            Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain