Re: [sailnethelms] Helms 27 Colorado Springs

  • Dan Z
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2011
      That's a great boat.  There is one here I looked at with my son last year.  It was the only one I've been abaoard although I had seen the pics and brochures.  2 cyl Yanmar in beautiful condition, Harken roller furling, self-tailers, etc.  Dirt cheap, but the owner could never get the title straightened out.  Finally got it done two days after my son bought another boat (groan).

      Dan Zeitlin,  Helms 30 "Mojo"  Annapolis, Maryland        http://danzee.org
        Check out the illustrations of Lou Marchetti
      at http://loumarchetti.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
        Dan
        My partner and I bought a Helms 27  (Sampan) in January.  We're in Edgewater MD. Great Boat

        Francis McCloskey  fjmccloskey@...