Helms 27

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 6:46 AM
      Hey Everyone. Just thought I would pass on that there is an abosolutely BEAUTIFUL Helms 27 in near perfect condition for sale on Lake Murray in SC. The asking price is 19,000. The boat is located at Lake Murray Docks in Lexington. That's about all I know. It's at the Marina where I keep my boat. Hope everyone is getting ready for sailing season. We have already had some pretty perfect days down here.

      Adam