Helms Logo

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
      I would like to replace the faded Helms logo on my Helms 24. Does anyone have or created the original artwork? Any decal shop should be able to produce it if I have the artwork.

      Chip Long
      Charlotte
    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
        I'm interested in replacing the faded HELMS 24 Logo on my Helms 24. Does anyone have (or has created) the original artwork? Getting a decal printed should be pretty easy if I have the artwork.

        Chip Long
        Charlotte, NC
      • PLCM
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2010
          Good Idea Chip!

          I've been meaning to get the logo on my Helms 30 renewed.

          I think I've got enough of the faded one left to be able to trace it out
          on some stencil paper

          It's a project I've been meaning to do as soon as the weather improves.

          I should get Rogelio to partner with me since he is the true artist.

          I'll keep you posted on my progress.

          v/r,Pete
        • Charlie
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
            Hi Pete,
            I just noticed as I was mending my genoa that the original orange sail bag has an excellent blue Helms logo in vinyl. I'm going to photograph it and see if I can convert it into line artwork (black and white).
            Chip