Several Helms yachts for sale

  • dan_zeitlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2008
      Greetings!
      FWIW:

      1. I found several 24'-30' Helms yachts for sale at this site today,
      3/8/2008. You may find the descriptions and photos interesting. The
      site is:
      http://discoveryachts.com/
      Select "Extended Yacht Search" at the left.
      Then fill in Helms, select "All Sail", and length 0 to 30.
      That should bring them all up without extraneous other listings.

      2. My website has been moved to http://danzee.org Angeltowns went
      completely silent unannounced, casting all its clients adrift.
      I warn you that my site is yet immature and long-winded. It will take
      some editing bring it under control. I'm happy to add any info, pages
      or links related to Helms yachts to it if they make sense.
      The site is evolving slowly as I remain quite busy at other things.

      Good Sailing,
      Dan Z