Re: Helms 24 Original Printed Materials

  • David (Jumaggafanny)
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
      --- In sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com, "walickirobert"
      <walickirobert@...> wrote:

      > Hi to all and a Happy New Year,
      > I recently purchased 1977 Helms 24 and I am trying to find some
      > printed materials on the boat i.e.:
      > Wiring diagram, plans rigging information brochure etc.
      > If there is anyone out there who would have that information your
      help
      > would be greatly appreciated.
      > Robert

      I responded to this post via private email with Sail Rite pages of sail
      dim's.
    • walickirobert
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
        Thank you David for the info their prices seem very good
      • david applegate
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
          Caution, they're kits!! Like lots of computer cut fabric thread and some hardward and instructions. Great for the measurements, print them now. You never know when their data base will shrink.
          Latre'

          walickirobert <walickirobert@...> wrote:
          Thank you David for the info their prices seem very good

        • Dan Z
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
            Here are some basic dimensions assuming you have a
            standard Helms 24 (not shoal draft):
            I J P E DSPL WL KLDR
            30.50 10.50 25.50 9.00 4200 20.83 4.00

            Dan Z

            --- walickirobert <walickirobert@...> wrote:

            > Thank you David for the info their prices seem very
            > good

            Dan Zeitlin
            Annapolis, Maryland
            <dan_zeitlin@...>
            http://danzee.org
          • Dan Z
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
              Boy, that came out poorly. Let's see if this is
              better.

              I J P E DSPL WL KLDR
              30.50 10.50 25.50 9.00 4200 20.83 4.00
              > --- walickirobert <walickirobert@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Thank you David for the info their prices seem
              > very
              > > good
              > >

              > Dan Zeitlin
              > Annapolis, Maryland
              > <dan_zeitlin@...>
              > http://danzee.org

              Dan Zeitlin
              Annapolis, Maryland
              <dan_zeitlin@...>
              http://danzee.org
            • Dan Z
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
                What a PITA. Here it is one last time, FWIW:
                Helms 24
                I=30.50
                J=10.50
                P=25.50