Weight

  • Robert St. Arnauld
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      Hi al,

      Does anyone know the weight of a 1974 Helms 24 with a fixed keel, also
      what is the draft?

      Thanks for any answer.

      Bob
    • Dan Z
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2007
        As I remember its brochure displacement is about 4,400
        lbs. Boats usually displace more than advertised. It
        also depends on whether you have the outboard or
        inboard version, and which inboard.
        It's a sailing great boat, fast for it's design era.
        Congrats!
        Dan Z

        --- "Robert St. Arnauld" <b0b257@...> wrote:

        > Hi al,
        >
        > Does anyone know the weight of a 1974 Helms 24 with
        > a fixed keel, also
        > what is the draft?
        >
        > Thanks for any answer.
        >
        > Bob