      From: sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of art2sail
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2011 3:18 PM
      To: sailnethelms@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [sailnethelms] Where are you?

      Where are you proud Helms owners. This is a great boat that deserves some attention. I have a Helms 24 at Lake Norman Sail Club in Denver, NC. I have owned ARTWORK for only a few months and am having a ball both sailing and upgrading. Send me a note and let me know how you like your Helms.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic