Re: [sailing_canoes] alcohol and sailing

  • john colley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Here in Australia our alcohol limit is the same as driving a car[ 0.05 percent blood alcohol.]
      Unlike some primitive countries we use a device that measures blood alcohol,by breathing into it...No silly sobriety tests here.Yes you can drink and sail,but safely.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        --- In sailing_canoes@yahoogroups.com, john colley <Helliconia54@...>
        wrote:

        > Here in Australia our alcohol limit is the same as driving a car[ 0.05
        percent blood alcohol.]
        > Unlike some primitive countries we use a device that measures blood
        alcohol,by breathing into it...No silly sobriety tests here.Yes you can
        drink and sail,but safely.

        In my country (Poland) is very similar - our alcohol limit is the same
        as a driving car.
        At open sea (international sea waters) you can drink and sail...