Regarding sending the Intensive report to all Dist Team Leaders

  • Rupesh Kumar Muthu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Sairam, with the Divine blessings we are submitting the report of DM intensive training programme. Mettur Dam, to open this file first download this attachment, then unzip with winrar or winzip, then you will have one folder named DM intensive special reports, open this folder and now you have one folder and one html file double click the html file and that's it now you can view as html site, switch on your speakers or headphone to listen to the background music, you can view this in offline itself, please give your feedback.

      with Loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M