Heartfelt prayers for a grand success of Sadhana camp

  • Rupesh Kumar Muthu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012
      Sairam, on behalf of all state faculties and state coordinator, I thank you for the arrangements you made and the hospitality given by your district members. Even though we missed you in person the rest of things went on excellently, may our Mother Sai shower His abundant grace on you and the district members and thank you once again for your kind coordination.
      with loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M