  • Rupesh Kumar Muthu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2011
      Sairam, wishing you and your family members a happy deepavali, we are planning to hold a trekking camp on 6th Nov 2011 at Talakonam, all the dm team members with their friends and other sevadal can participate in this camp. A vehicle will be arranged from Chennai to the camp venue on 6th early morning 4.00am and expenses can be shared within ourself, please inform your team members and confirm your the number immediately for further planning. Further details will be sent to you shortly.
      with loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M
      9790908143