Our goal before Swami's Birhtday

  • Rupesh Kumar Muthu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2011
      Sairam, advance Deepavali wishes to all our DM team leaders and members, there is a surprise news for you, during the first batch of Prasanthi seva, around sixty students from various colleges were taking part in the seva and surprise is, they are all DA trained students and totally new to our organisation. We can increase this strength in future by doing more follow ups with the students, please try to do follow up programmes with your DA training.
      As we decided earlier we are planning to train atleast 8600 students before Swami's 86th Birthday and now with all your efforts we have reached 8040 till 2nd October and we need 540 to achieve our goal. I request all our teams to put more effort to reach the goal before 23rd Nov 2001, on behalf of our team my heartful prayers to our Mother Sai to shower his blessings on all of us.
      with loving Sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M