46Fw: State Level Intensive First Aid Training for all DM team members

  • Rupesh Kumar Muthu
    Jul 23, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Sekaran R. K <dmteamtamilnadu@...>
      To: TN VP <tnvpsuresh@...>; TN SP <tnspvaradhang@...>; kmrao36 <kmrao36@...>
      Cc: Mr.Thiagarajan <sairamster@...>; sai.prasad72 <sai.prasad72@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: State Level Intensive First Aid Training for all DM team members

      Sairam, with the Loving Grace and Blessings of our Mother Sai, DM team is decided to conduct a STATE LEVEL INTENSIVE FIRST AID TRAINING on 28th July 2013, between 9am to 4.30pm, for all team members and selected volunteers for Uthrakand Seva (if called).Venue for the training will be at  Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samithy, E-22, 8th Block, Bharathidasan Street, Neyveli -1.

      This is the first time such kind of programme is being organised in state level, through this training our DM team members will get the knowledge of First Aid which is a basic for every volunteer.

      This training is compulsory for all DM team volunteers and also for the selected sevaks for Uthrakand Seva (if called). This is for your kind information.

      Note: Kind request, this mail may be forwarded to all DP's to get the maximum output.

      Contacts:
      DP, Cudalore-94432 91428
      Dr.Balram, DM Team leader, 94420 87496

      Jai Sai Ram