      From: V Srinivasan [mailto:vsrinivasan5558@...]
      Sent: 11 January 2012 06:22
      To: S. Thyagarajan
      Subject: Re: D.A Programme at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development

      Dear Thyagarajan,

      Sai Ram1

      I am very happy to receive your reports on the programme done at the Youth Development Institute and the cyclone relief work.

      It  is indeed very creditable that such activities are being carried out. I pray Bhagavan to bless you and the entire group.

      V. Srinivasan

      On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM, S. Thyagarajan <sairamster@...> wrote:
      Sairam
       I am  forwarding the report  on the following event for publication in “ Sai Yuvak”
      ·         Disaster Awareness Programme conducted at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Youth Development

      Yours ever in Sai seva
      Thyagarajan
       Joint State Service Coordinator SSSOTN

      It is not enough if you value the Master, You must master His values

      --
      Sathya Sai is a limitless circle whose centre is everywhere but circumference is nowhere.