      From: Rupesh Kumar Muthu <sairubesh@...>
      To: Disaster Management <saidmteams@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: "tell2thiyaga@..." <tell2thiyaga@...>; Anandavelu Kanchipuram <deivanai_velu@...>; narayanasamy ramanathan <arenness@...>; Thyagarajan S <sairamster@...>
      Sent: Monday, 21 November 2011 11:58 AM
      Subject: [saidmteams] Confirmation for Trekking camp on 27th Nov 2011

      Sairam, to all sai brothers, now the Trekking camp is confirmed and arrangements are being made. Instead of two days we have changed into one day programme, all the participants should reach Tirupathy on 27th Morning 4.00am at Tirupathy bus stand sharply, from there we will go by bus and it takes 2 hours to reach the venue. Some of the members said that they will reach Tirupathy on previous day by train as the train fare is much cheaper than current bus fare, for these people you can get accommodation in TTD cottage near by. The materials required for trekking camp will be sent to you in next mail, please confirm your arriving.
      with loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic