With His immense Grace
and benediction, the V batch of security Guards totalling 42 people completed
their training in the Divine abode of our Beloved Bhagawan on 4.11.2011.
The highlights are:-
1. They all received Prasadams along with the II batch of
Tamilnadu Sevadals at Poornachandra Auditorium.
2. After this, they all assembled in their Security
Guard attire of white shirts, blue pants, belts and beret at A2 of the Sai
Baktha Nivas shed( as there were intermittent rains)
3. First Sri Shyamal Sur, State President of SSSO West Bengal
and All India Coordinator(P.S) addressed them and exhorted them to live
with the ideals of Swami as taught to them in the training and wished them the
very best in their lives.
4. Three top officials of the Vigil Security Services(
who provide security for TVS motor company) met them here and were very
impressed with them.
5. Col.Sengole of this company addressed them of the
various facilities and working conditions at TVS motor company.
6. 36 of the total number is planning to join this
company between 15th November and 1st December
7. Two of the trainees are planning to join SMAC security
at INFOSYS facility at Maraimalainagar.
8. Three trainees are planning to join SIS security
at Mettur dam.
9. One of the trainees is planning to join the Police
After this, all the trainees
in their uniform( sans their shoes) assembled at the Sai Kulwant hall.
· After the Bhajans are over, Sri.V.Girish Former DP and
the Project Coordinator, reverentially placed all the certificates( Our
training certrificate and St.John’ Ambulance First Aid Certicate) at the
Mahasamadhi of our beloved Bhagawan and sought His blessings.
· The trainees then received the certificates and waited
patiently for their turn for Darshan.
· Every one placed their own certificates on the Mahasamadhi
and sought Swami’s blessings.
· They again reassembled in neat rows ,sat and recited
Sri Sathya Sai Gayathri in tune with the recording being played.
· This drew the attention of the Secretary, Sri.V.Giri
and Sri.Ratnakar and all of them were appreciative of the efforts by SSSSOTN
and advised us to send the details to all the states to follow the same. In
fact Sri.S.V Giri wanted us to email the note which we gave him earlier.
· After all the devotees left, the trainees reassembled in
neat rows in front of the Mahasamadhi and had the greatest moment of their
lives, a coveted group photograph .
· Basking in His profusely showered blessings , the
trainees left joyously for their places except three of them who wanted to do additional
seva for 5 more days.
· Four of them have given their names to come for seva
from 20.11.2011 to 25.11.2011 at Prasanthinilayam during Swami’s Birthday
All the above procedures at
Sai Kulwant Hall were adopted as per the directions of the Secretary Sri.Prasad
Rao and Sri.S.V.Giri , Member,Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust.
Yours ever in Sai seva