      From: Sai Vinod <saivinod.muthu@...>
      To: Rupesh Kumar Muthu <sairubesh@...>
      Sent: Thursday, 27 October 2011 3:02 PM
      Subject: Re:

      Anna,
      Lets share little more details about the place & waterfalls.. to encourage participants..

      The Talakona (Teluguతలకోన) waterfall is in Sri Venkateswara National ParkChittoor District of Andhra pradesh in India. With a 270 feet (82 m)-fall, Talakona is the highest waterfall in the Andhra pradesh state.
      Photos..
      Please note here, the hill views(and related path are part of climbing the hills), which is after the Falls and needs permission from forest department.

      --
      Regards,
      Sai.

      www.flickr.com/photos/saivin/
      On 26 October 2011 12:12, Rupesh Kumar Muthu <sairubesh@...> wrote:
      Sairam, wishing you and your family members a happy deepavali, we are planning to hold a trekking camp on 6th Nov 2011 at Talakonam, all the dm team members with their friends and other sevadal can participate in this camp. A vehicle will be arranged from Chennai to the camp venue on 6th early morning 4.00am and expenses can be shared within ourself, please inform your team members and confirm your the number immediately for further planning. Further details will be sent to you shortly.
      with loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M
      9790908143

    »