OMNIPRESENT - A DIVINE DARSHAN OF SHIRDI SAI BABA AND SATHYA SAI BABA

  • kouwshigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
    Pranams at the Lotus feet of Swami.

    JAI SAI RAM

    OMNIPRESENT - A DIVINE DARSHAN OF BHAGAVAN SHIRI & BHAGAVAN SATHYA SAI BABA

    IF SATHYA SAI BHAGAVAN BE WITH SHIRI SAI BABA IN SHIRDI, HOW WILL BE THE DARSHAN ?

     I WANTED TO HAVE THE DARSHAN FOR A LONG TIME.

     SO, CREATED A WALLPAPER AND SHARING WITH YOU ALL. HAVE A DIVINE DARSHAN.

     My thanks to brother B. Chandrasekaran from Chennai for the nice Shirdi baba image which is here converted into Darshan of both Baba.

    Loving sairam

    Kouwshik
    Colombo