SAI KNOWS....

  • omgurudev33@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      I got this in my mail...really good one...so wanted to share with you all....

      " When you are tired and discouraged from fruitless effort, SAI knows how hard you have tried.

      When you've cried so long your heart is in Pain, SAI has counted your tears.

      If you feel that your life is on hold and time has passed you by, SAI is waiting for you.

      When nothing makes senses and you are confused or frustrated, SAI has the answer.

      If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope, SAI has whispered to you.

      When things are going well and you have much to be thankful for, SAI has blessed you.

      When something joyful happens and you are filled with awe, SAI has smiled on you.

      Remember that wherever you are or whatever you are feeling, SAI knows."

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.