A RESPONSE TO THE JOURNALISTS' ALLEGATIONS – Members reactions

  • saidevotees_worldnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      From: Sudhir Kalidas <sudhir_kalidas@...>
      Date: Sat Mar 1, 2008 12:28 pm

      To: 'info@...'
      Subject: RE: Spam: SATYA SAI BABA-Thursday9.30 pm-20-2-08

      Mr. Producer

      It is the height of hypocrisy when you say that you do not intend to hurt the feelings of Baba devotees while you go on airing the sacrilegious programme.

      Yesterday I saw a programme on Sahara Mumbai in which some prominent personalities in India spoke on Baba.

      My request to you is please refrain from showing/airing programmes which are demeaning you as a producer and INDIA TV in general.

      Sudhir Kalidas

      Trans-Europa Tanzania Ltd

      P.O. Box 38357

      3rd Floor Haidery Plaza

      Dar es Salaam Tanzania

      Tel: +255 22 2125178/9 Fax: +255 22 2125172