THEY LIVED FOR 100 YEARS

  • Ramchand Chugani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      THEY LIVED FOR 100 YEARS
      Swami gave examples:
      For those who lived with Baba, lived for 100 years. One of them was professor Kasturi who always had an attitude of humility and surrender. f

      How the Convocation Drama 2007 was Born
      spacer
      spacer
       Sai Divine Reality spacer
      spacer
      The Lord kindly consents to have
      a Convocation Drama...
      spacer

      When Bhagavan asked him to go for a health check up . Kasturi answered, "Swami" I am fine.  Why should I go for a health check up?"
      Still, Bhagavan insisted. Kasturi went to the hospital and Bhagavan  went to see him giving Kasturi instructions for the rest of the things to follow.

      Meanwhile, Baba was also giving instructions to the caretaker of the Mandir  , Kutumba Rao to arrange for the cremation of a body. As Kutumba Rao was making arrangements for the procession, the news came the Professor Kasturi had expired.

      The same can be said of Kamavadhani who also lived for 100 years. Kamavadhani used to go Baba twice a day.  On a particular day when he went to Bhagavan to have  padanamskar, Bhagavan gave His blessings and said, "Have your lunch. Better that you don't come in the afternoon'.  Accordingly, Kamavadhani went and had a sumptuous lunch and slept and while sleeping, he passed away.

      (Sharing with Sai Love)
      Ram.Chugani.

      Ram Chugani
      Kobe, Japan