Thoughts for the day for the whole year

  • saidevotees_worldnet@yahoo.co.in
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005

      January 1

      The year becomes new; the day becomes holy, when you sanctify it by Spiritual discipline, not otherwise.

      January 2

      All life is One My Dear Son Be Alike to everyone

      January 3

      Money comes and goes; Morality comes and grows

      January 4

      Do not crave for recognition and respect from others; Crave rather for winning grace from the Lord.

      January 5

      God is Love. Live in Love.

      January 6

      The Lord will be watching with a thousand eyes the least activity of man to discover any slight trace of selfless love sweetening it.

      January 7

      A sound mind ensures a sound body; A sound body ensures a sound mind.

      January 8

      Do good. See good. Be good. This is the way to God.

      January 9

      The body will shine it the character it fine; service of man worship of God will preserve its charm.

      January 10

      Man must be unmade and remade.

      January 11

      The Divine is manifest in society.

      January 12

      Love lives by giving and forgiving. Self lives by getting and forget- ting.

      January 13

      Love is selflessness. Selfishness is loveless.

      January 14

      You are three people: The one you think you are - body. The one others think you are - mind. The one you really are - divine.

      January 15

      The peace that pervades the heart can never be shaken for any reason; only peace of this kind is worthy of the name.

      January 16

      Love all beings; that is enough.

      January 17

      The grace of God is like insurance. It will help you in your time of need without any limit.

      January 18

      It is not the standard of living that is important, but the manner of living.

      January 19

      You must render service out of spontaneous urge from within, with a heart filled with love.

      January 20

      A chance conglomeration of humans does not become a Society.

      January 21

      A society has to be welded into a unit by the consciousness of kinship in God.

      January 22

      The service of man is the only means by which you can serve God.

      January 23

      God is in you, God is in every word of yours, every deed and thought. Speak, do and think as befits Him.

      January 24

      If one student is bad, only that student is affected... But is one teacher is bad, hundreds of students get spoiled.

      January 25

      You thoughts play a vital role in shaping your life.

      January 26

      Unity is divinity; Purity is enlightenment.

      January 27

      Reform the body, reconstruct the mind, regulate the way of living, then, the country will become automatically strong and prosperous.

      January 28

      Forget the harm that anyone has done to you, and ... Forget the good that you have done to others.

      January 29

      There is only one royal road for the spiritual journey ... Love.

      January 30

      Religion is three-fourth character.

      January 31

      The present is a product of the past, but is also the seed for for the future.

      February 1

      There is only one God. He is Omnipresent.

      February 2

      There is only one race, the race of Mankind.

      February 3

      There is only one religion, the religion of love.

      February 4

      There is only one language, the language of the Heart.

      February 5

      The mind sees separateness, Love sees unity.

      February 6

      Every experience that is drawn through any of the senses has an effect on one's health.

      February 7

      Head in the Forest; Hands in Society.

      February 8

      Today's man is pursuing unrestrained sense cravings. These pursuits drag man's mind into the gutter.

      February 9

      A man's well-being depends upon his degree of contentment.

      February 10

      Every living being in this world is knowingly or unknowingly on a spiritual pilgrimage.

      February 11

      Every man is the embodiment of God.

      February 12

      The Divine is manifest in society.

      February 13

      Life is a challenge, meet it! Life is a dream, realize it! Life is a game, play it! Life is Love, enjoy it!

      February 14

      You are all members of the same family, bound by the Religion of Love.

      February 15

      Do not seek to discover or discuss the evil in others, for the attempt will tarnish your own minds!

      February 16

      True education is not for a mere living, But for a fuller and meaningful life.

      February 17

      Devotion is not a uniform to be worn on certain days and than to be put aside.

      February 18

      If the mind of man is not reformed and purified then all the plans to reform the world will be futile.

      February 19

      What God gives is never exhausted. What man gives never lasts.

      February 20

      Love must express itself as Service.

      February 21

      Man has to recognize the indebtedness to society and his duty towards it.

      February 22

      WATCH your Words

      February 23

      WATCH your Words. Watch your Action

      February 24

      WATCH your Words. Watch your Action. Watch your Thought

      February 25

      WATCH your Words. Watch your Action. Watch your Thought. Watch your Character

      February 26

      WATCH your Words. Watch your Action. Watch your Thought. Watch your Character. Watch your Heart.

      February 27

      Follow the Master. Face the Devil. Fight to the end. Finish the game.

      February 28

      You must make the mind the servant of God, not the slave of the senses.

      February 29

      March 1

      Good company is important, it helps to cultivate good qualities.

      March 2

      As close as you are to God, so close is God to you.

      March 3

      The synthesis of pure, calming food is breathing pure air, listening to good sounds, looking at good sights, and touching pure objects.

      March 4

      I - Want - Peace: "I" is ego. "Want" is desire. Remove ego and desire and you have peace.

      March 5

      The gift of food to the hungry, is the noblest of all gifts.

      March 6

      We must control our desires. Don't waste money. Don't time. Don't waste food. Don't waste energy.

      March 7

      When we sit down for a meal, we feel light and effortless. When we are done, we should rise with the same feeling of lightness and effortlessness.

      March 8

      Love sees all as one Divine Family.

      March 9

      Thinking, discriminating and practice - all three constitute the basic human characteristics.

      March 10

      We should realize that man has not only a mind which conceives thoughts, but also a heart which can put them into practice.

      March 11

      Education should build character.

      March 12

      It is Truth and Truth alone, that is one's real friend, relative.

      March 13

      Love ... doesn't allow any room for pettiness or narrow outlook.

      March 14

      The teachers of tomorrow are the students of today.

      March 15

      Renunciation is the power of battling against evil forces and holding the mind in check.

      March 16

      Take failure and victory cooley.

      March 17

      The heart of man, which is now allowed to lie fallow, has to be plowed by spiritual exercises like repetition of Gods name.

      March 18

      Teachers must be examples of Love and Truth.

      March 19

      Being good example is the best form of Service.

      March 20

      Desire makes man forget his real nature and reduces him to the status of a beast.

      March 21

      Let different faiths exist, let them flourish and let the glory of God be sung in all the languages and in a variety of tunes.

      March 22

      Dedicate all your thoughts, words and deeds to Him.

      March 23

      Faith is like our life-breath. It is impossible to live even for a minute in this world without Faith.

      March 24

      Man will realize the mission on earth when he knows himself as Divine and reveres others as Divine.

      March 25

      If you give up and surrender to the Lord, He will guide you and guard you.

      March 26

      Ignorance is the most important cause of sorrow.

      March 27

      God gave you the time, space, cause, material, idea, skill, chance, and fortune. Why should you feel as if you are the doer?

      March 28

      Once we surrender our mind to God completely, He will take care of us in every way.

      March 29

      Love is the scarcest article today!

      March 30

      Learn to speak what you feel, and act what you speak.

      March 31

      Small minds select narrow roads; expand your mental vision, and take to the broad road of helpfulness, compassion and service.

      April 1

      Politics without principals, Education without character, Science without humanity, and Commerce without morality are not only useless, but positively dangerous.

      April 2

      Try to conduct yourself in such a way as not to injure others.

      April 3

      Health is wealth.

      April 4

      A nation that has no bridle on its sensuality can never thrive or survive.

      April 5

      God is all Names and all Forms.

      April 6

      Have Constructive thoughts; Consoling words; Compassionate acts.

      April 7

      The first thing you have to do, to impress upon your mind the reality, is to recite the name of God and dwell on His Glory in the mind.

      April 8

      Character is to be sought more than intellect.

      April 9

      The attitude today is the root on which the future grows.

      April 10

      If there is righteousness in the heart, There will be beauty in character. If there is beauty in character, There will be harmony in the home.

      April 11

      When there is harmony in the home, There will be order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, There will be peace in the world.

      April 12

      Friendship is the expression of unshakable Love, Love that is noble, pure, free from desire or egoism.

      April 13

      Meditation is nothing else but rising above desires.

      April 14

      When you take one step towards God; God takes ten towards you.

      April 15

      Service should not be exhibitionistic You must seek no reward, not even gratitude or thanks from the recipients.

      April 16

      Jesus renounced everything to become fit for service to Mankind.

      April 17

      You cannot see Me, but I am the Light you see by. You cannot hear Me, but I am the Sound you hear by. You cannot know Me, but I am the Truth by which you live.

      April 18

      The food we consume should be tasty, sustaining and pleasant. It should not be too hot or too salty; there must be a balance and equilibrium maintained.

      April 19

      Where there is faith, there is love; where there is love, there is peace; where there is peace there is God and where there is God, there is bliss.

      April 20

      Spirituality is an activity. It is an activity of the Divinity within.

      April 21

      Real happiness lies within you.

      April 22

      Example, not precept, is the best teaching aid.

      April 23

      Detachment is sacrifice.

      April 24

      Base all educational efforts on building up the character of the students, and then you can confidently think of raising on it the super-structure of curricula.

      April 25

      The mother is the pillar of the home, of society, of the nation, and so of humanity itself.

      April 26

      Nourish your aged parents; revere them.

      April 27

      You are all separate beads strung together on that one thread, God.