Baba - A Successful Physician (May 1984)- J. R. Laroiyi

  • leeladhar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Baba - A Successful Physician (May 1984)
      It is said that whosoever puts his feet on the soil of Shirdi his sufferings
      would come to an end. This universal fact was experienced very recently by
      us.
      Dear readers, my wife had been suffering from throat trouble for the last
      many years. It started as an ordinary 'cough & cold' problem; but it went on
      increasing day by day inspite of usual medical treatment. During my service
      as a pay & Accounts Officer in the Central Excise, Indore, I consulted many
      physicians of repute but there was hardly any improvement. At time she was
      very miserable when she could not even eat or drink properly.
      Apart from the treatment from various doctors, she had to take many
      precautionary steps like avoiding quite a large number food items.
      Recently, when we had the invitation to attend the Annual Gathering of
      Writers at Shirdi, we were in a fix whether to go or not due to her
      ailment. It, however, appears that Baba issued latent instructions to
      my wife, who suddenly insisted that we must attend despite her
      problem. Immediately after we reached the pious city of Shirdi, both of
      us presented ourselves before the lotus feet of Sai Baba and submitted
      our prayer to Him to rid her of her long suffering.
      Dear readers, you will be glad to know that before leaving Shirdi after the
      'Summelcn,1 surprisingly, my wife felt that had no throat trouble at all.
      Lest it should be only a temporary relief, we did not mention it to anybody
      then and there. Will the passage of so many days now, we are able to openly
      tell that she has completely recovered from her long outstanding throat
      trouble. Not only that, she has since given up the various precautionary
      steps and is able to take anything she normal likes to take.
      The miraculous recovery is simply on account of Baba super-human
      powers as a successful physician,
      J. R. Laroiyi
      Noida,

      The experiences of Devotees as published in Shri Sai Leela Magazine, can be
      read at www.saileelas.org/magazines/SAILEELA/exp.htm