Re: Sairam and Happy new year

  • snowlinemail
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 31, 2006
      Sai Ram to all and happy new year 2007. Let us make a resolution
      that we will dedicate this year more for service of the mankind and
      work for the society.
      -Bijay Bantawa, Sikkim,

      --- In saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com, uma <umadeval@...> wrote:

      > Dear SaiFamily,
      >

      > We Wish you a happy and prosperous New Year
      > 2007. May each day in this new year brings you
      > happiness, peace, prosperity and success in your
      > life.
      >

      > Sairam..
      >

      > Not out of right practice comes right thinking, but out of
      right thinking comes right practice.
      > It matters enormously what you think.
      > If you think falsely, you will act mistakenly;
      > if you think basely, your conduct will suit your thinking. Annie
      Besant

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Satya Narayana
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 25, 2013
        Sairam,

        The Operation completed successfully by swamis grace. we thank you very much to sukumar sir who provided the information about heart surgeon in care hospital.

        SBOI group is doing really good service, thank you so much.

        Sairam
        Satya, Chennai.