Two days Pravachan on Bhagavat Geeta on 7th and 8th 2013 by Sri V S R Moorty

  • PV Sastry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013

    --
    SRI SATHYA SAI SEVA ORGANISATIONS,
    KOTI SAMITHI, HYDERABAD

     Sairam Sir,

    I am  happy to inform you that A  exploration on Bhaghavat Geeta , by SRI V S R MOORTY Spiritual Scientist   has been arranged   on THURSDAY AND FRIDAY on 7-3-2013 and 8-3-2013   at Sri Sathya Sai Study Circle, 2nd Floor G.Pulla Reddy Buildings, Abids, Hyderabad.

    On Thursday, 1 PM to 2 PM –

    On Friday,      6 PM to 8 PM --

     I shall be grateful if you can kindly make it convenient to grace the Occasion.

    A line in reply is appreciated.

               Invitation iin Telugu and English are   attached please.

                    With Love and regards,

    P VISWESWARA SASTRY
    106,Royal Plaza Apartments,
    Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad 500 001