Fw: Re: [SBOI-post] CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013

  • kouwshigan@graffixxsolution.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 23 6:43 PM

    Sairam.

    I was waiting for any Baba devotee's respond and the opinion on the  "CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013".
    I welcome Sister Gayathri's suggestion and it is very true that no other person can be equal to our beloved Baba's appearance.
    So. The team of the move could have been used Baba's original video clips (modifying, Editing, Color correction are vastly available in India) to make the movie.

    As the team has just started the shooting, they can review this matter and starting the movie  with using Baba's original video clips.

    I too request to the team, on behalf of most of the Sai devotees who will not be happy about this movie to proceed using the original clips and make the movie.

    Of course, Shri Anup ji is a famous Bhajan and Gazal singer but it does not mean that he is a suitable person to perform as Baba (pl see the attachment).

    Hope the team consider this issue.

    Jai Sai Ram
    Kouwshik
    Colombo

    From: satish naik <satishnaik22mba@...>
    To: "puttaparthinews@..." <puttaparthinews@...>
    Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013, 12:18 AM

    February 20,2013 (Wednesday)
    Om Sairam dearest Sai Family
    Puttaparthi has been buzzing with so much activity for the past two days thanks to Sri.Anup Jalota (famous bollywood and Bhajan singer) and his team who are here to film some scenes for the latest movie on Swami titled, "Sri Sathya Sai Baba" in which Sri.Anup Jalota is playing the role of Swami.

    Inline images 1

     (In this photo Sri.Anup Jalota is seen coming out of Hanuman Temple in Puttaparthi)

    Inline images 2

                                                        ( This photo was taken on the banks of Chitravathi River)

    Inline images 3

                                                 ( A close up of Sri.Anup Jalota in  his car. Really liked his wig)
    This movie directed by Vicky Ranavath and produced by Sri.Balakrishnan Srivatsav came to Puttaparthi with the entire crew to film some important scenes of the movie for five days.
    On the first day of the shooting, some scenes were picturised on Sri.Anup Jalota, in Ganesh gate, Hanuman Temple, Chitravathi river.

    So many Puttaparthians rushed to the shooting spot to see Sri.Anup Jalota dressed up like Swami. Even though no one can look or act like Swami in a close up, the wig of Sri.Anup Jalota was nicely done. Being a long time devotee of Bhagawan, I am sure he would have felt stress and ease in equanimity.
    Speaking on this occasion, Sri.Anup Jalota said that it was his great fortune that he first had darshan of Bhagawan way back in 1960 along with his father. He said he also had the great fortune to witness the day when the Sarva Dharma stupa was inaugarated in Puttaparthi. He said apart from being a mainstream singer in bollywood, he also acted in 10 films before but this film according to him is his great fortune from the previous births and also a tough one.

    For those living in Bangalore please note Shri.Anup Jalota would be having a musical programme in Sai Ramesh Hall, in Swami's Brindavan Ashram, on Sunday, February 24,2013.

    FEBRUARY 21, 2013, THURSDAY:

    Unlike yesterday, today the crowd were doubled in number. The whole of Ganesh gate area was jampacked. The cameramen, spot boys, light boys, makeup men every one were busy running up and down. For Puttaparthians, the biggest camera that we would have seen so far probably would be  those used by the  RADIO SAI team and it was first of its kind experience to see huge cameras used in Puttaparthi. For a while, when i took out the cameras, light boys etc from my mind and just saw the crowd lined up on either side of the road, a very blissful joy came from within remembering those golden days of Swami's street darshans where He would slowly pass in His car, blessing us with bonus darshans. But the very next moment the thought came, WHERE HAS SWAMI GONE? He is very much here with us...

    Today's shooting had few scenes picturised on Bollywood hero Sri.Jackie shroff who apparently was playing the role of a Puttaparthi Police Officer and Ms.Shadi karandaba (hope its spelt right) as his wife. The first shot was of Jackie Shroff and his wife coming out of ashram after darshan.

    Inline images 4

    The next shot shifted to Sai Towers Hotel, where Jacke Shroff dressed up like a police officer arrived in a  car. After coming out of his car he goes into the hotel and then comes out to get into his car.
    The whole thing was wrapped up in 5 minutes and we all should wait for the film to release to see who this police officer was and what made him go to Sai Towers hotel and come out so quickly!!!!!..

    As this film involves so many devotees i am sure they won't screw it up and hurt the feelings of devotees. It would be a whole hearted attempt to portray the story of the Avatar of this Kali Age.
    With the kind of information, access to the literature and state of art infrastructure it would have been nice, if RADIO SAI with the help of students who can act very well, had taken up this movie project instead of individuals from film industry. Of course all is His well.
    Lets us all wish this film a grand success.

    A NEW GATE OPENED IN SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL:

    To the relief of thousands of patients visiting Swami's super specialty hospital, a new improvised entry gate was inaugurated on Feb 21, 2013 (Thursday). All these years, patients visiting the hospital had to stand in the queue right from 2 am on wards for the gate which would open around 6 am. It was a big challenge for those poor patients most of them with heart ailments, to stand in the queue for the whole night, some times in very cold conditions and also in rains waiting for their turn.
    From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.
    This office would be open from 8 am to 5 pm and any one can walk in and get them selves registered. Every one would be given a bar coded identity card and the time slot for hospital visit would be intimated. The patients can just come on the prescribed time and consult the doctors for further treatment. This is a very well thought idea and a big relief to the patients who now can just walk into the hospital avoiding long queues. This programme was also attended by director of the hospital, Dr.Voleti Chaudary, Dr.Neelam Desai, Former students of Swami working in the hospital and also devotees and patients.

    Inline images 1
                                                  (Shri Rathnakar inaugurating Swami's altar)

    Inline images 2

                              (Officials offering prayers to Swami after the inauguration)

    Inline images 3

                           (Shri.Chakravarthi formally inaugarating the new registration office for patients)

    Inline images 4

                                  (Shri.V.Srinivasan lighting the lamp during the inauguration)

    For more photos of these events please click this link

    With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of our beloved Lord,
    R.Satish Naik

    FREE Animations for Your Email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!
  • Deepak Goyal
    Message 2 of 17 , Feb 23 10:37 PM
      Sai Ram.

      I agree with your suggestion.

      Deepak
      Toronto

      To: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com
      CC: gayak3@...
      From: kouwshigan@...
      Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:30:43 +0530
      Subject: Fw: Re: [SBOI-post] CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013 [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from kouwshigan@... included below]

      Sairam.

      I was waiting for any Baba devotee's respond and the opinion on the  "CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013".
      I welcome Sister Gayathri's suggestion and it is very true that no other person can be equal to our beloved Baba's appearance.
      So. The team of the move could have been used Baba's original video clips (modifying, Editing, Color correction are vastly available in India) to make the movie.

      As the team has just started the shooting, they can review this matter and starting the movie  with using Baba's original video clips.

      I too request to the team, on behalf of most of the Sai devotees who will not be happy about this movie to proceed using the original clips and make the movie.

      Of course, Shri Anup is a famous Bhajan and Gazal singer but it does not mean that he is a suitable person to perform as Baba (pl see the attachment).

      Message 3 of 17 , Feb 24 11:05 AM
        I too support the opinions already expressed by some of the devotees. For me personally even the idea itself that someone, anyone, could impersonate Swamy is preposterous to say the least. Someone has mentioned that same has been done with other Avataric incarnations. Yes, but has there ever been an Avatar before whom we had a chance to take pictures and shoot films of in such a grand scale? Swami has made it possible for us, and probably inspired us from within, to create so much video material on Him, so that never a need to portray Him artificially like this arises. And besides that, as my predecessors already had said, Swami's beauty is such that no one can match it. No one is even supposed to, I deeply believe. It is Divine beauty, glory of which should always remain stamped within our hearts and our minds as well.

        So if it accounts for anything, I also humbly request the team of this film, as well as all the responsible authorities, to kindly let go of the idea.

        Respectfully,
        Dunja M.

[...]

        From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.
[...]

      • katta jayaprakash Reddy
        Message 4 of 17 , Feb 24 5:06 PM
          Sairam,

          It is true that nothing and none can substitute SWAMI in this universe.But there is nothing wrong in bringing out the divine life,message and Swami's teachings and preachings through cinema which is an important media in the society.We have a number of cinemas on hindu dieties with details of the mythology etc.There are good number of films and television serials on Shirdi Sai Baba.So there is nothing to feel for the cinema on Swami and some one acting as Swami as long we love Swami in our heart with His original human physical form.

          Sairam,
          In Sai seva,

          JP Reddy.

          To: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 17 , Feb 24 8:08 PM

            VERY TRULY SAID AND I WOULD WANT TO GO WITH YOU ALL...... Anupji has been a long time devotee and he is a great musician blessed by Swami. May be for passion or out of love Mr Anupji must have accepted this, but one thing which is ever unchangeable is we can never be physically like Him. . What Swami meant when He used to say, ' I and You are same' is that we should inculcate if not all but a few values from Him and with His grace should implement in our lives to reach Him.

            I only pray that these people should not commercialize as they did to Shirdi Sansthan.

            Message 6 of 17 , Feb 24 9:00 PM
              Sairam

              Without swami�s will, nothing can happen. Let time unfold and let's pray that whatever is the outcome is beautiful.

              Who so ever is making the movie is making it with his heart filled devotion and for the devotees of swami and whoever is playing the role must be surely doing the same.  Let's pray that things come out well.

              Sairam
              Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

              From: Dunja Masic <dunja_masic@...>
              Sender: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:05:44 -0800 (PST)
              To: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com<saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com

              ________________________________

[...]

              From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.

              www.facebook.com/saimemories

              With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of our beloved Lord,
              R.Satish Naik

            • reshma bukhory
              Message 7 of 17 , Feb 25 1:16 AM
                Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

                I believe that we shall not react to the shooting.

                Put everything in our  Beloved Swami's Hands as usual....

                Sai Raam

                Reshma (Mauritius)
                Some one said in these mails that on behalf of most of the sai devotees. BUT I DISAGREE FOR INCLUSION OF ALL IN NOT ACCEPTING SRI ANOOPJALOTA.
                 Smt Anjalidevi , cinema heroin of telugu, tamil,malayalam and kannada films of yester years  had given her house and sprwaling lans and a mandir for swami in chenni and made a telefim on SHIRDI SAI --PARTHISAI.
                IT IS ONE OF THE MOST FINEST FILMS.
                LIKE WISE, THIS FILM  ALSO WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS.
                 Sairam.
                bpv sarma, bsvani, ssrao, nlnmurthy, and many more sai bandhus of Vidyanagar samithi where sivam is located in Hyeraad, Andhrapradesh, INDIA..

                Message 8 of 17 , Feb 25 5:17 PM
                  OM SAI RAM. Without his will nothing happens we should search peace n something good in everything . That's what swami taught us

                  Message 9 of 17 , Feb 25 5:24 PM
                    I 100percent agree In peace without his will nothing will happen when we believe in swami then WHY

                    From: satish naik <satishnaik22mba@...>Subject: [SBOI-post] CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013To: "puttaparthinews@..." <puttaparthinews@...>Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013, 12:18 AM
[...]

                    From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.
[...]

                    Click Here!
                  • yogeswari beau
                    Message 10 of 17 , Feb 26 7:42 PM
                      Indeed , Madam Gayathri Kemavath , for you to describe as someone looking so HORRIBLE in an email , and for public viewing is so UN-SAI. There is no one person who is looking so horrible, what a drastic statement from a SAI devotee. Really what is the fuss about , have we not watched devotional movies where the actors/actress potrays LORD SHIVA OR SAKTHI does that mean they become the LORD . Obviously this is done for the benefit of the future generations  who have not had seen SWAMI in his physical form . After all we are able to grasp faster when we watch a movie rather than reading books . Really can we think outside the box and appreciate the effort made by some people for the benefit of the general public . And Madam Gayathri I surely dont agree with your statement
                      Yogeswari

                      From: satish naik <satishnaik22mba@...>Subject: [SBOI-post] CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013To: "puttaparthinews@..." <puttaparthinews@...>Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013, 12:18 AM
[...]

                      From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.
[...]

                      ------------------------------------

                      Related Link:

                      1. Sai Baba News & pictures: http://www.saibabaofindia.com/saidailynews.htm

                      2. Wallpapers: http://www.saibabaofindia.com/sai_baba_wallpapers_index.htm

                      3. Greeting & Prayer Free E-Cards: http://www.saibabaofindia.com/saibaba_free_greeting_card.htm

                      Post your message to group: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com
                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                      <*> Your email settings:
                          Individual Email | Traditional

                      <*> To change settings online go to:
                          (Yahoo! ID required)

                      <*> To change settings via email:
                          saibabaofindia-digest@yahoogroups.com
                          saibabaofindia-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • saiinternational97
                      Message 11 of 17 , Feb 27 1:28 AM
                        Sai Ram Brothers and Sisters,

                        Not to hurt anybody's sentiments, I believe, instead of making a movie by taking a human to fit into Swami's character, if an animated movie is made on the life and teachings of Swami, it will be more effective and have more impact on the minds of children and adult alike. I have seen animated movies like Bal Ganesha and Veer Hanuman has more viewership than the same movies with human characters.

                        --- In saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com, bhaskararao g <gangeyulain@...> wrote:

                        > Sairam Brothers and sisters,
                        >
                        > I agree with Kouwshik views.
                        >
                        > Bhaskara Rao,
                        > Hyderabad
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Maria V. Estrada
                        Message 12 of 17 , Feb 27 6:33 PM
                          SAI RAM EVERYONE

                          I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS  MOVIE WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS FOR EVERYONE TO SEE
                          AND BE HAPPY, ALSO FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE  TO
                          KNOW ABOUT THE GREAT ADVENT OF THE AVATAR WHO WAS AND WILL BE AGAIN WALKING
                          ON PLANET EARTH, IN HUMAN FORM.  LET THIS SLEEPING WORLD KNOW, AWAKE AND REJOICE.
                          GOD BLESS OUR HEARTS, GOD BLESS THIS MOVIE, GOD BLESS HUMANITY WHO IS IN ABOUT TO
                          KNOW OF THIS GREAT TRUTH, LIGHT, LOVE, FREEDOM, LIBERATION. REJOICE! SHANTI! SHANTI! !

                          MARIA, SAI LOVE,

                          JAI SAI RAM

                          Message 13 of 17 , Feb 27 10:58 PM

                            Om Sai Ram

                            Very well said Sister Yogeswari. Swami’s teachings “ God resides in every heart “ & we all are HIS children. So how can we make HORRIBLE statements about HIS children.

                            Sagree Reddy

                            From: satish naik <satishnaik22mba@...>Subject: [SBOI-post] CINEMA SHOOTING IN PUTTAPARTHI FEB 20,21, 2013To: "puttaparthinews@..." <puttaparthinews@...>Date: Friday, 22 February, 2013, 12:18 AM
[...]

                            From now on there won't be any more waiting. A new registration section separate for Cardiology and Urology was inaugurated this morning in the presence of three Trustees of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Shri.Chakravarthi, Shri.V.Srinivasan and Shri.Rathnakar.

                            ======= Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer =======