2013 Baba Calendars with a Baba's wallpaper printed and distributed by Sri Sathya Sai Baba Center of San Bruno, California.

  • kouwshigan@graffixxsolution.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

    Pranams to the Lord Sai.
    Sairam.
    I am so happy to share the following with you all that one of my Baba wallpapers TITLES "omnipresent"  (graphics) is used for 2013 Calendars which was printed and distributed among the devotee and other parts of the country by Sri Sathya Sai Baba Center of San Bruno, California.
    Sai Brother Vijendra of www.saiomni.com contacted me for the permission and once it finalized, I sent the full version of the wallpaper for printing.
    I thank him for sending me a few copies of the calendar. And, it is nice to hear that the Sai graphics that I design and share around the globe is used for another Service.

    Here, I am happy to share the calendar with you all.
    Loving Sairam
    Kouwshigan R
    www.graffixxsolution.com