INVITATION FROM KOTI SAMITHI.. 23-2-2013. 4-6 PM

  • PV Sastry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013

    --
    SRI SATHYA SAI SEVA ORGANISATIONS,
    KOTI SAMITHI, HYDERABAD

    Sairam Sir,

    I am  happy to inform you that A special Programme On   SRI SAI GANAAMRUTHAM , by SMT ANASUYA AND SMT SUGUNA SHEELA, will be inaugurated at 4 PM  on SATURDAY ON 23rd February, 2013  at Sri Sathya Sai Study Circle, 2nd Floor G.Pulla Reddy Buildings, Abids, Hyderabad.

    SRI V S R MOORTY WILL INAUGURATE THE PROGRAMME.

    I shall be grateful if you can kindly make it convenient to grace the Occasion.

    A line in reply is appreciated.

    Invitation is  attached please.

    P VISWESWARA SASTRY
    106,Royal Plaza Apartments,