Let us pray together, A report for 3rd Jan 2013.

  • Ashok Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
    Let us pray together, A report  for  3rd Jan  2013.
    Jai Sai Ram
                  3rd Jan was the usual Thursday with Usual Leelas of Baba. Group recitation of Sai Amrit Vani was held at Marietta, Atlanta. Mrs Gupta read Chapter 1 Of Sai Satcharitra after the recitation of Sai Amrit Vani. Instead of writing anything I am appending few pictures.
                 Next group recitation of Sai Amrit Vani will be held on 10th  Jan 2013, from 11 AM  to 12 Noon, at our son’s place   Mr. Ashish Gupta,  2953 Nestle Creek Drive, Marietta, GA - 30062, USA.  This will be our last group recitation  of Sai Amrit Vani in USA, in this trip. We are returning back to Delhi on 12th Jan.
                 Devotees are requested to continue the recitation of Sai Amrit Vani and read the Sai Satcharitra  every Thursday.  We have already completed the parayan of Sai Satcharitra and have  restarted  it in the new year. Chapter 1 was read on 3rd Jan. Devotees may read chapter 2 from Sai Satcharitra on 10th Jan.
                 I have already circulated the letters of the devotees for the prayers on 3rd Jan. Please address your requests for prayers only on email id veena_gupta_2000@...  and do not bother all the 12,100+  honorable members with so many letters. We will club the letters in 3 parts and circulate all the non-confidential, Non-private letters to the members. Please do not forget to mention that you will be reciting/reading or listening Sri Sai Amrit Vani/Sai Satcharitra with us on that Thursday (Any time, if 11AM to 12 is not possible). Letters without the (1) Names (2) place (3) Date of Thursday (4) Assurance that they will be reciting Sri Sai Amrit Vani and/or Sai Satcharitra are not included in the list of devotees. Correspondence with them individually is also not possible.
                Scripts and audio of Sai Amrit Vani/ Sai Satcharitra  can also be downloaded from www.mysaibaba20.info . You can also read Sai Satcharitra on line in Hindi, English, Spanish, Talim, Telgu Gujrati  or Oriya at  http://www.mysaibaba20.info/satcharitra.html   .
                Sri Sai Amrit Vani  is in Hindi only, yet its  Scripts are available in Tamil , Devnagri (Hindi), English, Spanish, Telugu , Gujrati and Oriya Alphabets in the file section of the yahoogroup. Links of Audio MP3 files are also given in the link section of the home page of `mysaibaba20' yahoogroup. To go to home page of yahoogroup, key in or click http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysaibaba20 .
                This activity of Sri Sai Amrit Vani and Recitation of Sai Satcharitra will be in addition to any other pooja or sewa or prayer that you may be doing.
    Ashok Gupta