N.ANANTHARAMA shared an PHOTO album of SSSSHOspital at Raipur with you.

  • N.ANANTHRAMA RAMESH
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2012
      Respected Sairam,
      May please see the inaguration photos of Sri Sathya Sathya Sai Sanjeevani Hospital at Raipur, Chattisgarh taken from my Mobile.
      Dr.Raman Singh ,CM,Chattisgarh,Governor Sri Shekhar Dutta and Governor of Tripura, Sri Patil inagurated the Hospital.
      Santoor Player Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Renowned Hindustani Classical singer Pundit Jasraj, World famous Former Cricketer Little Master Sunil Gavaskar were present on the occasion.

      Samastha Loka Sukhino Bavanthu.
      Thanks & Regards
      Sairam

      You are invited to view N.ANANTHARAMA's photo album: SSSSanjeevniHospitalInaguratio
      SSSSanjeevniHospitalInaguratio
      Nov 23, 2012
      by N.ANANTHARAMA
      Message from N.ANANTHARAMA:
      Sent from Google
      If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=narameshiyer1&target=ALBUM&id=5814274471466595985&authkey=Gv1sRgCM2HyNj5kZqgJg&feat=email
      To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.
    • gorsa achari
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
        sai ram ramesh garu

        really so nice pictures. sathakoti pranamalu mana sai mathaki.

        with swamy`s grace
        sai ram
        achari gorsa