Re: Medical Camp in Nurpur Bet Distt. Ludhiana Punjab ,Celebrating 87th Birthday of Bhagawan Sri sathya Sai Baba

  • sanjay sondhi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012

      Sai Ram

      With the Blessings of our Beloved Bhagawan, Ludhiana Samithi is Clebrating 87th Birthday of Bhagawan Sri sathya Sai Baba and also celebrating Gurupurab by organizing a Multi specialty Medical Check Up Camp on Sunday 25th November 2012 at Sri Sathya Sai Rural Health Center, Vill NoorpurBet from 9.00 A.M. onwards. There will be a team of 14-15 doctors in various fields (Eye, Medicines, Ortho, Gynae, Pediatrics, Dental, General Surgery) to look after the patients. Free medicines shall be provided to all the needy patients at the camp. Those diagnosed for any surgery, shall be operated upon free of cost afterwards, at an appropriate infrastructure (Hospital/Nursing Home).

      All are requested to attend the Camp and also send any needy patient at the above-said location.

      With Warm Regards

      Atul Soni

      M: 92162-77750

      mail: atul@...