A Couple of Sai Baba Experiences - Part 209

  • Hetal Patil Rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2012
      My Experience With My God - Sai Devotee

      A Couple of Sai Baba Experiences - Part 209
      Below are few more experiences of devotees with Lord Sai Baba.

      Baba Miracles In My Life

      Anonymous Devotee from USA says: Sairam Hetal Ji, you are doing really a great job by creating such a beautiful blog, where all Sai devotees can share their experiences, and one can get patience and faith. Sai chose Hemadpanth to write His Shri Sai Satcharitra like same manner He chose you to do this great job. From last few months, I am a regular reader of this blog. Please don�t disclose my name and e-mail ID.

      This is the first time, I am sharing my experience. I become a Sai devotee from the end of 2008. From that time to till this time, I believe Baba with full faith and Shraddha. I don�t know how I stared believing Baba, but now He is my life.

      After completing my studies, I got a good job in a good company with good pay. It�s all only because of Baba. Before that every Thursday, I used to go to temple and prayed to Baba for asking good job. With our Sai�s grace, I got a good job. After that my parents started searching proposals for me. So many matches came, but no one got settled. So before seeing any match, I used to go to temple and ask Baba to give one good person for me. You are everything for me and I am your child it�s completely Your responsibility to take care of Your child. After few days, one good match settled and marriage was over. Here one miracle happened. For my husband, this match was settled immediately after coming from Shirdi. That mean Baba only sent him for me. After that, we got onsite offer and presently we are in USA. It�s all happened only because of our beloved SAI.

      We are trying for a child. I have some period problem that�s why I am not getting pregnancy. I read Shri Sai Satcharitra and Sai Vrat (8weeks completed), but till now I am facing so many health problems. Sai has given me a lot and lot. Till now, whatever I asked, all things he has given. But in this issue, I don�t know what mistakes I did. He is not listening my words daily. I used to cry in front of Baba, please Baba give me one child. I have so many health problems, please cure and bless us with a child. But I have full faith on Baba that one day He will bless us with good news. Maybe He is testing us. Please, Baba, forgive Your child and solve my all health problems.

      Rajadhi Raja Yogiraja Parabramha Sacchidananda Samardha Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai. Hamare Sai Mahan.

      Devotee Experience

      Sai Brother Ravi Ji from India says: Hetal Ji, Thanks for posting the wonderful experiences of SAI on the website. I keep reading them every day almost and also experience the bliss everyone has and the Grace of SAIMA showers on their devotees, who have trust on them. I would like to post my incident, which happened today.

      I work as a finance head of an USA based company in India. I received a mail from the Corporate Controller asking me to make some adjustments in the budget I prepared. I replied to the mail what I proposed to do. Simultaneously, I drafted another mail to my boss in India the reasoning behind my mail and contained some internal information or strategy, which I wanted only by boss to be aware. These things were not to be shared with the US guys.

      However while sending the message from blackberry, I sent it to the controller instead of my India head. I realised the mistake immediately and tried to recall the message. I was praying profusely to SAIMA to help me as I did not want the US controller to see the internal mail sent to my boss. I was desperate and panicking and was again and again praying.

      I didn�t get a successful recall message, but a reply from the US controller replying to the contents of the earlier mail I sent to him. But he used the wrong mail to reply. I am not sure if he had seen the contents of the wrong mail. But nevertheless my Indian head would know that the mail was sent wrongly if he scrolls down.

      I was a bit relieved, when he replied positively, but he did as a "reply to" on the wrong mail he sent. I am still praying that both should not see the contents or review the same internally or exchange mails on this. I hope the dust settles down more, when my visit is due to the US as there would be credibility issues. I felt the presence of SAI be with me at this time of difficulty.

      Faith prevails at the end of the day. I felt that true Love and Devotion to SAI can ward of all obstacles. May Sai bless all. Hetal Ji, please post this message as my experience as you deem fit.

      Sai Ki Daya

      Anonymous Devotee from India says: Sairam Hetal Ji, I am regular reader of this blog and am very much attached to it. Earlier also I shared some of my experiences in this blog. Please do not disclose my email id and my name.

      In the month of Feb, suddenly one day I felt like piles pain. I thought it will go off and didn�t give any attention to that. But next day, it was so severe that I cannot even stand and sit. I don�t want to go to doctor as I am very afraid to go to clinic. Then I prayed Sai to heal it, and if it gets heal without medication, then I will write my experience in your blog.

      Daily I used to pray to Sai with all faith. Sai listened my prayer and within two days, I got relief from the pain. I am very sorry Sai that I have posted my experience little late. Please forgive me for the same

      Aapki Daya Hum Pe Aise Hi Bani Rahe Sai (�Sai, please keep blessing us�).
      Completely Surrendered to My Lord's Feet
      Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

      Jai Sai Ram

      Hetal Patil Rawat