Re: [SBOI-post] sai centres in Dubai

  • mani mozhi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012
      Sairam,

      Sai center at Jumeriah 1 every thrusday bajan at 08.00 pm to 09.00 pm

      House of chotiram Owners

      Thanks

      Best Regards
      Krubak

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2012

        Om Sai Ram,

        In Dubai, There is a Sai Centre in Jumaira area (I guess it is Jumairah 2), Near to Safa Park, behind Choithram Super market.

        You may call to Mr. Valliappan on 050 5186750 for exact location & more information about sai centre timings.

        Also you can attend the Bhajans performing in every Thursday & Sunday, from 7pm to 9.30 pm.

        Regards

        Sunil
        Sharjah, U.A.E

        DHASOHAM PARTHI VASAYA - OM SAI RAM

        To: saibabaofindia@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2012
          Sairam,

          There is a Sai Centre in Jumeirah 2, (near Al Safa Park/ Union Co-operative Society) Dubai.

          I was usually going there when I was in Dubai. You can contact Bro.Ravi (0097150 7574608) or Bro.Shankar (00971504590320) or Bro.Jethwani (00971506515034) for location.

          I don't know their mobile number's working now or changed!!! & also Im giving their number's with out their knowledge.  I hope it is not wrong providing the details for a good thing!!!

          Have a nice, peaceful bhajan!!! Its really a nice bhajan center.
          Jai Sai Ram

          Dhanasekaran.N