Need Help to be in Colombo

  • kouwshigan@graffixxsolution.com@graffixxs
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2012
      Jai Sai am.

      WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY HOLI SEASON !

      A couple of days before I received a mail from a Sai brother who based in Chennai. He is suppose to travel Colombo by next week with his wife and baby
      And was requested me about the budget hotel accommodation.

      In fact, I too returned from India (Parthi) the same day I received his mail. But as receiving a bulk mails (about 700 mails) my laptop was loaded and
      Suddenly loss all the bulk mails including Sai brother's from Chennai.

      Therefore, if the person receives this mail through these sai yahoogroups, please write me back so that I will be able to help.

      Sairam
      Kouwshik
    • kouwshigan@graffixxsolution.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
        Jai Sai Ram.

        Dear brother

        for butget hotels in colombo. I prefer the following hotels in Colombo  which you could find from the above link.

        Grand Oriental hotel
        Hotel Janaki
        Global Towers
        Ramada Hotel
        Shalimar Hotel and
        Hotel Sapphire

        please contact me on  0785105620 or 2738658 if you need any more clarifications.

        Please visit www.sainilayamlk.com for our sai mandir information.

        sairam

        Kouwshik