Vibudhi Oozing in Large from our beloved Bhagawan's photo at Chennai Sundaram.(Photos taken on 4-12-2011)

  • Shankaranarayanan T
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
    Sairam to Sai Brothers and Sai Sisters,

    Have a Blissful Tuesday.

    Vibudhi in large quantities oozing from the Photo of our beloved
    Bhagawan at Chennai Sundaram.  I am sharing the inspiring photos
    taken by me last Sunday (4-12-2011) at Sundaram.

    I am also sharing 2 photos taken by me on 4-12-2011 at Sai Bro. Shri
    T.N. Seshan's (Former Election Commissioner of India) residence at
    St. Marys Road, Chennai.   You will find that our Bhagawan
    appeared in the materialized Vibudhi at his residence. Really
    inspiring one.

    With love and light.

    Om Shri Sairam.

    In Sai Service.

    T.V. SANKARANARAYANAN
  • Arya Gnadh
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
      sairam sir,
                         i am very happy to know the leela of bhagwan to reveal His omniprescense.can i get some vibhuthi ?my family members and me too are patients. only swami can wipe out the disease.if you don't mind ,please send it through courier.
      address:
      the annamanada service co-operative bank
      annamanada p.o
      pin-680741
      thrissur,kerala