A Couple of Sai Baba Experiences - Part 111

  • Hetal Patil Rawat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011

      A Couple of Sai Baba Experiences - Part 111 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qb6FDVcPiPQ/TtcVaHA_bII/AAAAAAAALz4/BxMnf2wmUPk/s1600/1.jpg

      Dear Sai Readers, sorry for posting today's experience very late. It is my routine to prepare post on previous day of its publishing, but i am not able to follow this routine. The reason is since more one week i am not well. Actually iron content in my blood has reduced and so i am not able to do routine activities properly and am growing very weak day by day. Though i am on medication for one full month, i guess medicines are working slowly and very less improvements are visible. Udi, the cure of all diseases is being taken daily but along with it i need prayers of you all also. My main concern is disturbance in blog work, so i am tensed. I know all your prayers are fruitful instantly, so please do pray for my health. I am very grateful to all for standing by my side whenever i want. This, i guess, is Lord Sai's blessings in real sense.
      Sai always helps His children
      Anonymous Devotee from India says: Om Sai Ram Hetal ji, first of all thanks you are doing a great job by publishing all experiences of Sai Devotees in this blog, which helps us to be calm in hard time. I kindly request you not to mention my name and email id. I am not too good in English so I kindly request you, Hetal ji, to make the necessary amendment required.

      I know Baba for about 12 years, but I started trusting and praying Baba for last 4 years. I am the eldest child of my family and my parents except a lot from me, when I entered in college. After passing my 1st year, I decided to work so that I can earn some money, which can help me for further studies as my father is the only earner of the family. My father doesn�t want me to work, but I want to earn so that I can reduce some burden from my side. Finally, my father allowed me to work and I joined a company for about 3 months. I was happy that now I was earning. Then I changed my job in some known company with reference of my father. There I gave my best, but no results. They are paying me very less as I was from reference and according to my nature, I always keep quite never complained. People joined after me get better package and I was still dragging. Then I came to know about Baba. Several times, I read Shri Sai Satcharitra, but opportunities come and go without any result. Whenever I heard from my friends that they are in a very good position, I feel jealous of them and thought I have very bad luck that I was stuck there. Then I came to know about Sai Baba question answer website and I asked some questions and Baba say I have to wait, but I thought how much I have to wait now. I was totally fed up with this job, but I had no option. Then from my sister, I learnt some ways of praying Baba. I just read Sai Satcharitra and never want to learn from the experiences. I just want to my work done without any faith. I am really sorry for that. Baba ji, please forgive me for that.

      Then, one day while going though Baba�s website, I came to know about this website and read experience of devotees and came to know how fool I am, just wishing without devotion. Then I decided to devote myself to Sai�s holy feet and prayed Baba. Whatever is good for me, I was waiting for Baba�s Ashirwad. Then I read a blog, in which I read about 9 Vrat of Sai Baba. I did it and now finally I got a new job, which I was searching for. Now, I have to join there and need Baba�s blessings that everything will be alright.

      Baba helps me many times. 2 years back, I was very ill. Medicines were not working. Everyone was very worried. My mom started giving me UDI with water milk and juice. By Baba�s grace, I started recovering and very soon became well. Treatment was long, but I can live normally now.

      An another experience: Few days back, I did a online ticket booking of my Boss and by mistake I booked ticket for return in place of going and my situation is that I can�t tell my boss in fear. I prayed to Baba to do anything and save me from this mistake. And today is the day of traveling tour was cancelled and nobody knows what mistake was done. Baba is always there to help His children. Thank you Baba. Thank you very much. I told Baba to post my experience too if this mistake can be hidden. So now I am posting my few experiences with Baba.

      OM SAI SHREE SAI JAI JAI SAI SADGURU SAI.
      My uncle is with Sai BABA
      Sai Sister Meera ji from USA says: Dear Hetal ji, I want to share the unique sequence happened and my uncle passed away. I was surprised to learn those details from my brother, who was told all these facts by my uncle's middle daughter. Today I read this message on Saibaba.org:

      "One of the main functions of a Sathguru is to stand by his devotees at time of death, to lead the soul towards further evolution.� #CBSatpathy

      And that made me think where my uncle would be now?

      My uncle was sick and bedridden since last several years. Their whole family is Sai BABA's devotee. His 3 daughters (all above 30 years of age and unmarried), and my auntie, they all took care of him with total devotion and with a great smile always. Even he was to be helped taking his bath, change clothes, to feed him and using toilet etc etc. It happened that many a times, he was to be admitted to ER and brought back, when the health problem stabilized. You know how hard it is for all ladies members in the household to manage all these time sensitive health situations day and night caring for a paralytic and heart patient.

      Well, this last time when my uncle was very sick he opted not to be admitted to the hospital, even though he was having a severe breathing problem. They had the Oxygen Cylinder at home to use in case of emergency. His family members obeyed his wish. At certain point my uncle requested to place him on the floor sensing his time to go HOME has arrived. With very heavy hearts his daughters did so. He hardly could talk, but he requested them to chant Hanuman Chalisa. As and when he could join, he also kept chanting Hanuman Chalisa.

      His middle daughter asked him how he is feeling. Is he scared of anything? HE should not worry as BABA will make everything right. At that moment, my uncle expressed his satisfaction regarding his daughters are well equipped to face the life. When he is gone and said he is not worried of death and he knows BABA will make everything right. Then he started losing consciousness and ultimately left this World in due course of time. We still wonder how he felt that THIS was the time to go. How he thought of Hanuman Chalisa and Sai BABA and how fearlessly he left his family keeping total faith in BABA.

      He must be a very high level soul. I do remember he had been very kind to all. He would buy food to hungry and he always used give alms to beggars, who met him on his way home and not only that if he was short of coins, he would go to the nearby shop get coins and distributed among all beggars never letting anyone out. He would not let us apply insecticides when there is out burst of ants, cockroaches in our house and if he found out about it later on, he would keep fast until we promise we would not do that again.

      I remember all these minute details of my childhood days. I have been away from my parental family after my marriage and especially coming to US it is really difficult to be with them, who are in India anyway.

      Today reading C B Satpathy ji's message made me think "where my uncle would be?" You may post this if you want to our Sai Devotees page.

      Jai Sai Ram.
      Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba
      Sai Brother Shyamal ji from UK says: Dear Sai Devotees, My name is Shyamal Barooah and would like to share my few experiences with our beloved Shirdi Sai Baba.

      1) We have been blessed by our beloved Shirdi Sai Baba to go to Shirdi again on 19th July, Tuesday and have divine Darshan. We had very nice experiences this time also. We landed up in Mumbai International Airport. After immigration we (my wife, 2 daughters) all were coming out with luggage and we were supposed to handover the luggage token which was with immigration form to security check point. There was a small podium kind of desk at the check point and the security guard asks us to handover the tokens. While handing over these and showing him our passports, my elder daughter Ruhi shouted, �Papa, Mama look Sai Baba�. She has seen a small photograph of Shirdi Sai Baba inside the desk, which is not visible from outside. We were all so delighted that Baba is already there to welcome us from Airport itself. Shri Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.

      2) As usual we always book a taxi through internet with E-cab Company to go to Shirdi. This time we booked an Indica A/C car which was economic for us as other cars are very expensive. When I called up the driver, he told me that he is coming on the way and he knows me very well. And he asked me to wait in the no-2 taxi stand. We were waiting, and then I got a call from him that he can see us from the bridge and he�s driving an Indigo car instead of that small Indica car. I thought that the rate will be more that�s why I booked for economic one. When I saw the driver, it was Sunil. I was astonished to recognize him that he was same person who took me to Shirdi last time. My happiness knew no bounds. He told me that Indica car tyre was punctured and when he saw my name then he himself took decision to take his new Indigo car at the same rate. I was so happy that I realized that Baba always takes care of His devotees, when you go to Shirdi. Jai Sai Nath. Shri Sachidananda Sadguru Sai Nath Maharaj Ki Jai.

      3) This time we took 3 days in Shirdi and having lots of things in my mind. I was going through tough time in my office and wanted to change my job and come back to India. I have to go to Delhi and face an interview also. I desperately wanted the job with higher position (Chief engineer post in Hotel industry). We had nice Darshan, kakad arati. We went to Dwarakamai, Chavadi. For the first time, I carried lots of prayers with me from various devotees, who had sent their Prayers through mail to me to submit at the lotus feet of Sai Baba. I was very glad to do this service for the first time and beautifully put inside the HUNDIs in Samadhi Mandir. May our Sai Baba bless all of them to fulfill their wishes. After spent 3 days in Shirdi, my wife and both the daughters came back to Kuwait and I alone went to Delhi for the interview. And with Baba�s Blessings, I have got the Job and I really don�t know how to Thank Baba for His kind grace and blessings. Baba, Koti Koti Pranam. Thank You Sai Nath. Thank you very much Sai Nath. Please keep Your eyes and Kripadrishti on us always. Jai Sai Nath. OM Sai Namoh Namaha.

      4) I had to go to Bangalore for the final interview. When I went engineering department, I saw Baba�s photo in the control room. I was so delighted to see that I know Baba is already ahead of me to welcome there in the form of Photo. I remember when Shama went to Kashi and Gaya � Baba told him that I�ll be ahead of you in Sai Satcharita.

      We should remember Baba�s words �Shraddha� and �Saburi� � Have faith in Him. Rest He�ll do everything!
      ANANTA KOTI BRAHMANDA NAYAK RAJADHIRAJ YOGIRAJ PARABRAHMA SHRI SACHIDANANDA SADGURU SAI NATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!

      May Shirdi Sai Baba shower blessings on all of us!

      Om Sai Ram!

      Shyamal Barooah

      Kuwait

      Completely Surrendered to My Lord's Feet
      Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

      Jai Sai Ram

      Hetal Patil Rawat