A VERY RARE AND RELAXING SAI BHAJAN (ALSO LULLABY)

  • sadhujag
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011
      Sairam,

      May I please share a link to a soft, melodious but effective bhajan which touches the heart, in just six lines - dating back to the 1960s known only to the old set of Sai devotees : the tempo in the bhajan is very soft and fills the heart of the singer and followers with total relaxation and peace, with love for the Supreme Divinity of Sai.

      Please practise and sing at home for a very moving home bhajan on Beloved Bhagawan Sai.

      http://soundcloud.com/arunabhavani/nandalala-vrajapaala

      The lyrics are:

      NANDALALAA, VRAJAPAALA,
      GOPEE GOPALA GOPALAA,