A HILARIOUS TELUGU SATSANG BY PROF.ANIL KUMAR

  • satish naik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010

      Om Sairam Dearest Sai Family,
      For all those millions of Telugu speaking devotees at home and those hungry and thirsty millions telugu speaking devotees spread across the globe. here is a very important and Hilarious satsang of our Prof.Anil Kumar who along with his wife, Smt.Vijaya Lakshmi Anil Kumar spoke to a devotee group from Annam Botla Vari Palem Village (Guntur/Prakasam district ) of Andhra Pradesh.
      You will probably see a one of its kind satsang by Smt.Vijaya Lakshmi Anil Kumar who shared some light momentous incidents like losing shoes after darshan etc and tried to enlighten the soul with some very significant meaning into it. It was a very simple yet very profund talk given by her.
      Prof.Anil Kumar was at his best in this satsang and this is a MUST watch satsang if you understand telugu. For Non-Telugu speaking devotees, just watch the arathi at the end. It is a very energetic and mesmerising arathi by Prof.Anil Kumar. enjoyed every bit filming the talk..
      Pls click the following link http://www.saiwisdom.com/sunday/Video.htm
      Pls give your valuable feed back to saiwisdom@...

      With Pranams at the Lotus Feet of our beloved Lord,
      R.Satish Naik

    • Santhi Ratan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        Satish,

        thank you very much for posting this beautiful satsang.., I really enjoyed the whole video..,

        Nice to hear Anil kumar mentioned ur name in it..,

        Sai ram.., God Bless u ...,

        Santhi