Sai Ram - Monthly Updates

  • SBOI-webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005

      Alanis Morsissette  (won several Grammy awards in 1996, including Album of the Year and Song of the Year.) Text of her song about  BABA

      Sai Ram ! This morning we all assembled in the Sai Kulwant Hall for Darshan....

      Sai Baba Pictures:   9 rare pictures of Sai Baba

      Bi-lingual film on Satya Sai Baba
      'Sai - the God Within', a bi-lingual film on Satya Sai Baba will be launched in Mumbai on January 29, the film's presenter Deepak Pandit,
      an ardent Satya Sai Baba devotee, said. ...

      Sound of the VEDA  free to download: Audio files mp3 download of the following.

      1. Ancient Veda mantras e.g. rudra namakam-chamakam ,  nakshatra malika mantram purushasuktam, shri suktam,  punlta stotram,  taittiriya brahmana mantra  and many more�

      2. Stotras on Shiva 3. Stotras on Devi 4. Stotras on Vishnu

      Swami reduces Morning Darshans after Makarsankranti Day - 15.01.05 to 17.01.05

      Latest updates from Parthi from 15.01.2005 to 17.01.2005

      Sai Ram !

      From the reported sources we came to know that Tamil Nadu Seva Dals have done a great job in the tsunami affected areas.

      It was found by Shri Chkravarthy Sir who were sent to Tamil Nadu by Swami and other members of Central Trust.

      Swami has given them lot of relief material and other basic necessities for their living.

      Swami is not coming in the morning to give darshan.

      He comes in the afternoon and directly goes inside the interview room to give interview to the devotees.

      Sai Ram !

      Latest Divine Discourse:  Makara Sankranthi: January 14th, 2005:

      Latest sankranthi picture collage :
      Makara Sankranthi- Picture Collage

      Report from Prasanthi Nilayam:  Makara Sankranthi: January 14th, 2005:

      News update
      Swami refers to Tsunami in His Divine...

      January 14 : Happy Sankaranthi to all the Sathya Sai Devotees

      Today morning Swami was accompanied to mandir by the bands from the anantapur and puttaparthi colleges. Then Swami gave a discourse as part of the Sankranthi festival. Swami said that most of the devotees are in troubles and were complaining that god has done this to them. Swami said that Swami would never wish such things on his devotees and also said that things would get better. And that we should try harder to get past the obstacles. Swami also said that there will more such problems this coming year and that we should pray and try harder to get trough them. Then Swami presented the students of the colleges who participated in the sports day meet with trophies. Then the program ended. There will be program by the children from primary school in the evening.

      14 Jan.

      Dear Devotees

      Swami went to His new residence today morning and went to all the rooms and had breakfast at around 9:35. Immediate plans are unknown i.e. if Swami is going to move in his new residence or not. OM SAI RAM

      Regards

      www.saibabaofindia.com

      14 Jan: To day is Sankranti Swami gave a discourse today.

      Latest sport day  Picture collage

      Sports and Cultural Meet � 2005

      January 12 : Yesterday afternoon at 2.45 pm the programs started with children from the primary school performing dances. They were colorful and very well performed. The students from higher learning performed some daring stunts like go down the rope from nearly 100 feet and do the bungee jump backwards. It really was fun to watch. Only after the program we came to know that the Chief Guest for this occasion was Mr.Rathore (He was the Indian silver medalist at last years Olympic games in shooting which were held in Greece). So it really was a nice occasion. Even with the sun beating down on the stadium the whole place was jam packed with people.

      January 11 : Today is Sports day in Puttaparthi, it was chilly morning. It was 7:45 am when Swami came like the sun light into the stadium accompanied with musical bands and riders on horse back and the dear elephant Sai gheeta. Swami came in the golf cart like car in white dress. Then the music began to play. It only stopped after Swami got on the dais. Then there was march past by the students of all the Swami's colleges. Then Swami blessed the fire for the sports day which was the specially brought and was the same one that was used at the 2004 Athens Olympics games in Greece. Then the programs began with colorful, acrobatic and daring performance by both boys and girls belonging to the Brindavan and Anantapur campuses. Then after two hours the program was finished and Swami left the stadium at 9:45 am. The program again starts at 2:30 pm in the afternoon when the students from the primary school will perform

      Swami came at 3:20 pm and sat in the lobby till 4:40 pm listening to the Veda Chanting. Sri Anil Kumar announced that the Annual Sports Day will be held at 7:00 am at the Hill View Stadium on 11th. Swami went to the interview room. Bhajans were held from 5:00 pm to 5:25 pm and swami left after Mangala Aarathi.

      January 8 :
      Today morning too Swami came outside mandir after the morning darshan, at around 8:15 am.

      January 8 : Yesterday evening too Swami came outside mandir and we had a good darshan. while coming back Swami was accompanied by the studnets on bikes. Who are also practising for the big day which is sports day.

      update from an eyewitness old student on the events that took place on the 1st and 2nd of January with the Old Students of SSSIHL.

      January 7 : There was a program in the evening in mandir called �Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum�. It was a musical dance ballet performed by the students of Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar from Andhra Pradesh.

      Our humble pranams at the Lotus Feet of our beloved Lord Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. God in His infinite compassion towards humanity incarnates in every age to shower His Divine Love. He incarnated as Rama, Krishna, Buddha, Jesus, Mohammad, Shiridi Sai Baba and now as Sri Sathya Sai Baba for this purpose.

      In His incarnation as Poornavatara, Sri Krishna demonstrated that unflinching faith and unsullied Love only would win His grace. This dance ballet depicts how loving Krishna reveals the secret of His incarnation to Divine mother Yasoda and gopikas, while enchanting them with his mischievous acts.

      The ballet begins with Yasoda searching for Krishna with her aides. Hearing her call of love, Krishna appears before her. They embellish Him beautifully. Krishna leaves for jamuna with his cows and friends. Meanwhile gopikas complain to Yasoda that Nandakumar has become Navaneetachora. Yasoda, out of her love for Krishna, pleads that there is not need for Krishna to become a Navaneetachora, as abundant butter, mild, curd and cheese are available in their own hose. Surprised at the support vent our by Yasoda for her son, gopikas insist that she cannot deny Krishna�s acts without enquiring into the matter and request Yasoda not to punish Krishna but to warn Him with love. But how to question Krishna about his misdeed is a dilemma for Yasoda. Yasoda does not, even from the depth of her heart, want to punish or hurt Krishna. So, she plans her dialogue with Krishna carefully. When Krishna is in a playful mood. Yasoda cradles Him in her lap singing a lullaby. Slowly with all the sweetness of a mother�s love, she asks Krishna if the gopikas were right in their complaint against Him. Krishna does not answer. He prefers silence and pretend sleep. At this Yasoda with a little anger, chides Him that because of His misdeeds, she has to bow her head before others. She says Krishna deserver�s punishment. At this Krishna reacts and teases Yasoda, that she is blaming Him believing in some false complaints and asks her, is she would scold Him in the same manner, were He to be her own son. He requests her to show a little love at least as a foster mother. Deeply hurt by this allegation, Yasoda runs into tears and explains her love for Krishna is everything for her in the world and dearer that her own life.

      Krishna, with His Divine Love and compassion wipes out her tears and pleads innocence, saying that He is a mere child and does not mean what he has said. When Yasoda is pacified, Krishna with his mischievous smile confesses that He is really a Navaneetachora!. When Yasoda asks him if it is not a fault on his part, Krishna declares that eternal truth that He has the right to do so, as he has protected the entire Gokulam by punishing Kaaleeya by killing Demons and by lifting the Govardhanagiri. He further declares that He incarnated in every age to punish the guilty and the evil, to revive Dharma and to shower divine love and grace on humanity. He proclaims that in kaliyuga, the Jamuna would become Chitravathi, Gokulam would be Puttaparthi, the Gopalas and Gopikas would form the devotees, and Himself as the Lord of the Universe would advent as Sri Sathya Sai.

       The ballet concludes with Yasoda and Gopikas realizing Krishna as the Lord of the Universe and singing and dancing His Glory

      January 7 : Yesterday evening after the program Swami visited outside mandir and we all got a good darshan. Swami while coming back was accompanied by the studnets on bikes

      January 5 Today Swami came out of mandir for a short while. After which swami returned to mandir before bhajans. Since the "Sports Day" is coming close Swami goes often to check on the practice of the students, this visit could be because of the sports. We are just assuming.

      4th Jan : Photo collage-80th year of Avatar

      3 Jan: Where�s water, asks Sai Baba   Swami with CM-Photos

      1 & 2 Jan:
        Prashanthi Bulletin

      January 2: Yesterday night the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr.Y.S.Raja Shekar Reddy came to Puttaparthi. And after Swami's darshan in the morning he left Puttaparthi.

      January 2: The year-long 80th birthday celebrations of Satya Sai baba, due in November this year, were launched along with the New Year celebrations in Prashanti Nilayam at Puttaparthi on Saturday.

      Satya Sai baba lit a lamp and cut a cake to mark the occasion. An international choir was also organized on the occasion, in which singers from 142 countries participated.

      In the evening, old students of Satya Sai institutions sang songs. According to the Satya Sai Central Trust officials, as part of the 80th birthday celebrations, special programes would be organized every month. Medical camps, conferences, gram seva and others would comprise the special programes. An international football match would be held in Puttaparthi in December this year as part of the celebrations

      Source : The Hindu

      Prashanthi Nilayam - 29 DEC 2004

      Swami came at 9:05 am after the Bhajans were started. He turned towards the Bhajan Hall after crossing the Ladies� side. Aarathi was performed at 9:30 am.

      In the afternoon, He came at 3:45 pm and immediately after the ladies side turned towards the mandir and got down in front of the interview room and went inside taking a few people for interview. Bhajans were held from 5:15 pm to 5:35 pm.

      December 27
      : Yesterday evening Swami came outside mandir and returned only after the bhajans so devotees lined up the streets waiting and they got darshan while Swami returned later.

      Subject: Parthi Update - Christmas Discourse
      Parthi Update-  CHRISTMAS DISCOURSE(EXCERPTS)
      Embodiments of Love, God has no specific Form. He is everywhere as sound, touch, form, taste and smell. There is no place in this world where these senses do not exist. There is no individual without the five elements. Therefore, God is Omnipresent. This is what has been taught since ancient times. You cannot find any place without God. How can you comprehend such an all pervasive Divinity?

      Each group of people celebrates the Birthday of their deity and experiences joy. However, nobody can estimate the true Glory of Divinity with any standards whatsoever!

      One important point. Every child, as it exits from the womb of its mother, starts it�s journey of life with a cry. Why? How do we pacify the child? Place a drop of honey or milk on its tongue and it stops crying. Thus every individual is born with hunger. But you must ask yourself � is it physical hunger or spiritual hunger? Hunger is the same for all. Food may be different. To consume appropriate food and satiate our hunger is our duty. To delight others and ourselves with food is definitely our duty.

      God has no form, no beginning, no end. He is beyond and transcendental. Nobody can ascribe a form to the Lord. He is subject to neither birth nor death. He is eternal, ancient. What name can you give such a God?

      From water comes earth, from earth comes plant, from plant comes food; eating food man satiates his hunger and thrives. Water can be obtained only through prayer. Any country will plan and strive hard for growing food. For this water is essential and for water, prayers and rituals are carried out. Prayer is essential for rich and poor alike. Man cannot create water or food. God has gifted all these to Nature. God and the World are One, not different.

      One must not pray to God in anticipation of any gifts. Pray to God for Him. God will supply all that we need. He knows what, where and when to give and to whom. Even if we do not make any effort, He will surely give us what we need. To desire and then get frustrated when the desire is not fulfilled is not the quality of a devotee.

      One example, this happened yesterday. We never asked anybody, nor did I Will any such thing. But you have seen that the vehicle has come. There is no glass or any covering for this. (Swami was referring to the new Golf Cart). You can get down wherever you want. It does not need any petrol or gas (it is battery driven). Where did it come from? Nobody knows. To get something from abroad, one has to pay import duty, excise duty, etc. Who has paid all this? In whose name is it? Everything has happened so smoothly. How?

      This vehicle was kept outside Poornachandra. The key was also kept in the vehicle itself. Our students took the key and started it. They were concerned about who has sent it and they were anxious to know how it is to be operated. I told them not to ask such foolish questions. It all happens miraculously!

      This vehicle is for short distance but then what about long distance journey? There! another vehicle came from Japan (Swami was referring to the Toyota � Porte). Who sent it? In whose name? How to start it? I told Satyajit � you know driving, come on start it. I told him not to worry, just pray and start it. He started the vehicle, absolutely no sound! He could maneuver it any way!

      A week before, there was a discussion among the boys that it is so difficult for Swami to get into the car and sit down. He has to bend, move, adjust and dance around! It is so difficult and leads to so much strain for Swami. I told them to keep quiet and not worry about all this. And now you see this car is here. It had a purpose and has therefore come here!

      The seat moves out so smoothly. No rough movements at all. It glides out so smoothly without any jerks. Even the train can run only on the racks. But this seat moves about any way! The secret and mystery of this car is not known to anyone. The seat slowly moves out and rotates. There are many scholarly and learned people who think that all this is their achievement. No. All this is God�s Will and not man�s maneuvering!!

      The Divine Plan and Mystery cannot be comprehended by anybody other then God. Therefore, He Himself has to reveal this mystery. This car has not been asked for. Even the government has not been approached. Many people mentioned to Me that such cars are available, if You Will it, it will come to You. But I do not want anything.

      A small boy and his sister were studying in our Primary School 20 years back. Their parents were so full of gratitude that Swami had given their children a seat in our School. It is out of this gratitude that they have offered this car to Me. The children were very intelligent. They have done their MBA and even got a gold medal. It is they who have sent this car as an _expression of their gratitude to Swami.

      God knows when and what to give to whom. Relying only on your efforts is useless. Prayer is a must! There is nothing more important than prayer to God. We must not pray for this or that, but we must pray to God, for God. O God � I want Your Love. Through that Love everything can be accomplished. Today, both these parents have come here. 20 years back, the mother used to work in our hospital. 15 years back they had sent another car, with a glass covering. I told Satyajit to drive it out into the stadium. I went along with him in the car for the Sports Meet day on 11th January. (Swami was referring to the SAAB car).

      It is only with lot of efforts and applications that anyone can procure such items. We never desired for anything, but yet it has come. Therefore, you do not need to pray for anything. You must just pray � O God, You know what I need, You must take care of me. Offer yourself to God and effortlessly things will come to you!!

      Just as these things come here, we also give away in the same way. Once a Rolls Royce has come to Bangalore to be offered to Swami. In those days it�s cost was around 2 crores. 2 crores and not two coats!! Inside there was a card with the name and address of an American from Washington. We sent back the car to the same address. It took so much effort to arrange to send back the car to America.

      Then came a White Benz car. This was also sent back. All cars were given away free. One was given to the Anantapur Campus for helping them to take sick girls to the hospital. Another car was given away to the Primary School. No money was either given or received. Everything goes on so smoothly. All these are Divine Plans!!

      Without asking for anything, so much comes to Swami. Just imagine what will happen if I ask!! But I do not need anything and I will never ask for anything. My only desire is your happiness, prosperity and health. I do not need anything else. I will give you whatever you want. But you must think before asking whether it is really required or not.

      We never wanted a big car. A small car would be enough. Just enough space for the Driver and Myself! Immediately, the car came from Italy. But this vehicle had the seat for Swami next to the Driver�s seat. Many felt that it was not respectable for Swami to sit next to the Driver. Therefore, the vehicle was sent back to Italy for modification. The driver�s seat was placed behind Swami�s seat. (Swami was referring to the Lamburgini). If I continue to speak about these cars, the story can go on and on! It may appear strange to all of you! But these are the ways of God!

      Pray to God silently, without any desires, with Love. Everything will be added onto you. With Love any task can be fulfilled. Some say that they have been praying so hard but still they are not successful. Here the mistake lies in your prayer and not in the power of God.

      With God�s Grace anything is possible. My Will is going on and it guarantees and fulfils all! We were wondering what should be distributed to students on Christmas day. Very next day, boxes full of sweets arrived. Again the next day Prasadam was required. And there! Laddus came in plenty. Boys told Me that devotees had already got Prasadam. I told them to serve again!! God�s Love is the true Prasadam.

      Thus all that we wish to undertake goes on smoothly! Today is Christmas. We must pray to God but we must not misuse the power of prayer. Jesus prayed � O Lord, I am your child. Let Thine Will be done. If you compare yourself with others, then ego comes in. Pray without any ego and you will be successful. God is in your heart! All are God�s children. He will give you what you need. He is in our hearts and He Wills from there and things happen!! Pray to God and fulfill your tasks.

      When Jesus was crucified, Mother Mary cried out � O Lord, why this punishment? The next day, Jesus came alive again. He declared � I am the Son of God. If we work with the faith that we are children of God then we will surely be successful. Install Love in your heart, surrender to Him. You will be successful in all your endeavours.

      Bhagawan�s power is the power of Love. Nurture this Love. You will then be able to face any challenges. Do not be hypocrites. One prayer inside and another prayer outside is not god. Swami in your heart will know such hypocrisy. Let Love be the theme of your prayer.

      Bhagawan concluded His Discourse with the Bhajan, �Prema Mudita Mana Se Kaho�� At 5.50 p.m. Prasadam was distributed (Wafers and Biscuits) amidst Bhajans and Bhagawan took Aarti at 6.15 p.m.

      Bhagawan then walked towards the interview room where the new Toyota car was parked. Everybody rushed towards that side to see Bhagawan using the hi-tech car. Swami sat down on the chair that was projected outside. Sitting on the chair Swami was smiling and talking to a devotee, as the chair began its precise maneuver into the car. It was a joyful moment to see this event. In a few seconds the seat was in its position inside the car � perfectly in its position! There was a loud applause. Of course all could not see this as people in front were standing and peering in all angles.

      The car was facing away from the interview room. Therefore the entire hall of devotees was lucky to have one more Darshan of our Lord. The car made its way across the Gents side and then the Ladies side and slowly disappeared into the dim evening light of the Poornachandra Complex. What a beautiful and wonderful Christmas!! May the Christ Consciousness awaken in all of us with the Grace of our Father � our Sai.

      26-12-2004

      Swami visited Super speciality hospital today at 15:30 and left at 18:00.He also gave a discourse in the hospital. courtesy: Susheel

      2004 christmas picture collage
      December 25-2004
      Happy Christmas to you All

      Today morning the mandir was full with devotees, for the Christmas
      celebrations. Then Swami came around 7:30 am and the students began
      songs. The students performed some musical programs. There were
      quite a few Santa's in mandir today, then the bhajans started after
      which while going back to his room Swami cut few cakes which the
      devotees brought. Then prasadam was distributed to the devotees.
      Today evening at 4.45 pm there will a discourse by Swami.

      December 25
      Yesterday evening there were some programs by the devotees from
      oversees. They performed some musical programs and later sang a few
      bhajans after which the regular bhajans started. Then prasadam was
      distributed to the devotees. The mandir is beautifully decorated and
      looks really colorful, gift packets hanging all over the place.
      Contributed by Jaykumar

      Sai Ram !!
      Events at Prashanthi Nilayam - 25 DEC 2004
      Christmas Celebration

      Morning

      In the morning, Swami came in the new golf cart at 7:30 am and took the entire Darshan route to reach the lobby. Mr. Arthur Hillcoat gave a lighted candle to Swami with which, He lighted the candles kept in the lobby near the Ganesha. Earlier, from 23rd evening itself Sai Kulwant Hall bore the festive look with lovely Christmas decorations. The Boys band played for about 20 minutes and this was followed by the violin orchestra by the primary school boys for 15 minutes. Then the boys started the music program, which was essentially a mix of carols and devotional songs in English on Swami. Swami gave the signal for the sweets distribution, and sweets/dates were distributed to all the devotees. Calendars were distributed to the overseas devotees and a few others. After the music program by the boys, Swami asked the boys to start the Bhajans at 8:45 am. Swami got up at 9:20 am and Aarathi was performed. Swami left Sai Kulwant Hall. Prof Anil Kumar announced that there would be divine discourse at 4:00 pm in the evening.

      Afternoon

      Swami came in the new golf cart at 3.40 pm. As soon as Swami came to the lobby, a new silver gray 2-seater Toyota car, driven by Satyajit came and parked in front of the lobby. Prof. Anil Kumar announced that by the Divine Will, a new car has come in which the front seat next to the driver will turn 90 degrees and come out automatically by the pressing of a button. The seat can then be moved by the controls on the seat itself. Again, the seat can again be taken in and docked inside in its position by the turn of a switch. This was demonstrated by Satyajit to all the devotees in front of the lobby. Mr. Hillcoat announced that there would be two speakers, one Mrs. Rita Bruce and Mr. John Behner. When Mrs. Bruce finished her speech, Swami asked Prof. Anil Kumar to announce that Dr. Mistry from Mumbai would speak. Dr. Mistry spoke about his experiences and explained how Swami cured him of a tumour which was in between his nose and ear inside the face in the year 1965 ! After Dr. Mistry, Mr. John Behner spoke. Swami started His Divine Discourse at 4:55 pm and spoke till 5:50 pm. He concluded the Discourse with the Bhajan 'Prema Mudhitha Manase Kaho'. Swami spoke about the Divine Will which pervades everything. Devotees should pray for the Love of God and once they are are bestowed with God's Love, everything else will automatically come. They should not pray only for worldly things. Swami spoke at length about various cars which were sent to Him in the past and said that "HE WANTS NOTHING AT ALL BUT ONLY PURE LOVE FROM HIS DEVOTEES". He concluded by stressing that there is nothing which is greater than love and God, who is nameless and formless, is love personified. Swami then asked the boys to start the Bhajans at 5:55 pm. Sweets/wafers/dates were distributed again to all the devotees. Aarathi was performed at 6:25 pm and Swami left by the new Toyota Car. The front seat came out in front of the interview room on which Swami sat amidst thunderous clapping of the devotees. The chair then was pulled into the car and turned 90 degrees and docked into its place in the car. The car moved slowly tracing the Darshan route in the reverse direction, and the devotees had another close Darshan of the Lord. The program came to a close with the Toyota car driving out of Sai Kulwant Hall towards Poornachandra hall.

      25-12-2004 another account
      Today we had extravagant celebrations on the eve of Christmas. In the morning the choir group from the Institute played some melodies pieces (including carols) followed by vocal rendition of the carols.

      In the evening, there was a more elaborate program. Swami arrived at Sai Kulwant Hall at around 15:30 hours. He took a rather quick round, not accepting any letter (for he was more anxious about what was coming, read further).

      No sooner Swami got off the golf car (new one) he started enquires with Mr. Chakravarthy and Arun. Swami then came in front of the Ganesha with the help of Pusthi. He then directed Arun to give indication to brother Sathyajit to bring the car in front of the portico.

      Sathyajit then with a great difficulty maneuvered the Car from the Gents side pathway all the way through the upper portico and then took right so that the car was right in front of the Ganesha. All these efforts were so that the left side of the Car is fully seen by the devotees. Swami called Prof. Anil Kumar and gave him some instructions to make an announcement. Prof. Anil Kumar announced that the Car had arrived from Japan this morning (exciting isn�t it) and that the front seat of the car was specially designed for Swami to get in and out of it effortlessly.

      Swami then made Sathyajit to demonstrate the specialty of the Car. The Car named �Porte� (Toyota make) is a four seater, right hand drive vehicle with only two doors (one on either side). The left door of the Car automatically slides backwards (like that of a Maruti Omni). Then the automatically controlled arm underneath the left front seat of the Car slided out of the car. The seat can be rotated on the arm, its height from the ground is also adjustable. The seat can be detached from the arm and the wheels provided underneath it gives extra mobility so that the seat acts like an ordinary rotating chair. Sathyajit detached the seat from the arm and brought it in front of Swami and then after receiving indication from Swami attached it back to the arm and rolled it inside the Car. All this for the devotees amazement. Thereafter Sathyajit parked the car just behind the Ganesha inside the upper portico. After the display of automobile innovation the evening program proceeded further.

      First there were four speakers including a lady speaker (one of them was Dr. K.K. Mistry, rest all foreigners). Swami then commenced his divine discourse at around 16:55 hours and concluded with the bhajan �Prema mudita mana se kho�� at around 17:48 hours. Swami spoke about love and importance of prayers. The interesting thing about the discourse was that almost half of it was relating to cars right from Rolls Royce to Benz. I have never been to an Auto Expo exhibition, however, now I can very well envisage how it is like after todays demonstration of a car by none other than Sathyajit and a talk on experience with cars by none other than Swami himself.

      Prasadam was distributed, and then another divine surprise. As for the first time Swami was getting inside the car none present in the Sai Kulwant hall could wait to see that moment when swami actually glides in the Car. In the excitement and confusion the ladies side pathway got completely blocked and the only way out for the Car was from the gents side. Thus I had a second drashan of swami from as near as almost five feet that to around 18:15 hours, which is truly rare.

      Sai Ram!!!

      Do you Yahoo!?