Re: [SBOI-post] HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM SAI FAMILY TO DEVOTEES

  • sreeeramkrishaniah challa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      Thank You for your Greetings.I wish you the same .We have watched the New Year celebration in Australia on Telivision .Wonderful.
      Challa Sreeram Krishnaiah,Vijaya Lakshmi

      sudesh johar <lookfeelgood2004@...> wrote:
      HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO SAI DEVOTEES FROM SAI FAMILY

      may you be blessed with Bliss althrough all through the New Year
      Joy all through the New Year!

      WITH LOVE AND PRAYERS

      SISTER SUDESH

      Thank you & God bless.