Re: [SBOI-post] Guidance for Puttaparti Visit

  • Gundappa Srinivas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
      Dear Sister,

      Please take your ID card if you want to stay inside the ashram. Pray and come and with Swami grace you might get a room inside subject to availability because of new year crowds or else stay outside. As Swami is calling his daughter you will enjoy and get all the needed grace.

      On 11/3/09, meenu_acs <meenu_acs> wrote:

      Dear Sai Brothers & Sisters

      I am planning to go Puttaparti in last days of December month i. e. on 28th I will reach there from Delhi. Can any one guide me where I have to stay and what is the schedule activity there which I should fellow. Because I am going after almost 15 years. I am going with my husband and Two kids. Please guide me for the better journey and invaluable grace of Sai mother.

      Thanks & regards
      Meenu

      --
      LOVE ALL SERVE ALL HELP EVER PRAYER EVER
      GOD BLESS YOU
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
        Dear Sai Sister,

        About the Visit to PUTTAPARTHI  during the last days of Dec' 2009.....

        1.DORMITORY SHEDS  ARE AVAILABLE INSIDE ASHRAM.

        FOR STAYING INSIDE, PL CARRY NECESSARY PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION SAY  VOTER'S CARD ETC. FOR ALL.

        2.LOT OF LODGES ARE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE ASHRAM.

        3. I WOULD ADVISE YOU... PLAN YOUR VISIT . AFTER 1ST JAN'2010.... SINCE, LOT OF DEVOTEES WILL COME...

        Regards,
        N.Balalsubramanian

        On 11/3/09, meenu_acs <meenu_acs> wrote:

        Dear Sai Brothers & Sisters

        I am planning to go Puttaparti in last days of December month i. e. on 28th I will reach there from Delhi. Can any one guide me where I have to stay and what is the schedule activity there which I should fellow. Because I am going after almost 15 years. I am going with my husband and Two kids. Please guide me for the better journey and invaluable grace of Sai mother.

        Thanks & regards
        Meenu

      • Vasantha Nair
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2009
          To get a room inside the ashram it helps to carry your visiting card.Being a doctor I always got a room inside, and would state at the accomodation office that I would take only if the room had some minimum furniture such as cots. I am sure other categories of people are also given.If you go at peak time-around New year it may be difficult to get a room inside as a lot of foreighners throng the place.Ideally since you are going after a long time and that too with two kids ,a less crowded time would be suitable.however you know your circumsance best.
          Do not think of staying in a shed withyour kids.
          Dr.V.Nair

          On 11/3/09, meenu_acs <meenu_acs> wrote:

          Dear Sai Brothers & Sisters

          I am planning to go Puttaparti in last days of December month i. e. on 28th I will reach there from Delhi. Can any one guide me where I have to stay and what is the schedule activity there which I should fellow. Because I am going after almost 15 years. I am going with my husband and Two kids. Please guide me for the better journey and invaluable grace of Sai mother.

          Thanks & regards
          Meenu

          --
          Dr.Vasantha Nair
        • Sai
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2009
            Dear Sir/Madam

            Sairam

            Adithya Tours & travels is a Bangalore based Travel Company catering all travel related services to Swami devotees who are visiting swami in Puttaparthi.

            Our Services are:
            ¤ International/ Domestic Air Ticketing,Visas,Forex
            ¤ Railway Reservation
            ¤ 24-hour Airlines Reservation Counter ¤ Package tours all over India
            ¤ Hotel reservations all over India
            ¤ Airport transfers
            ¤ Tailor-made tours for Individuals, Groups, Students, Corporate, Business tours
            ¤ Car/ Coach Rentals (Budget & Luxury).

            Travel Arrangements for Swami devotees attending Birthday Celebrations on Nov 23rd is taken care. Devotees interested can contact for meet & assit at the airport

            Kindly bestow an oppurtunity of serving.

            yours in sai service

            kumar

            91=8015758414