Re: [SBOI-post] FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND - Shri Satya Sai

  • Annette Cleveland
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31 9:28 PM

      One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
      he was walking along the beach with the LORD.

      Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
      For each scene he noticed two sets of
      footprints in the sand: one belonging
      to him, and the other to the LORD.

      When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
      he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

      He noticed that many times along the path of
      his life there was only one set of footprints.

      He also noticed that it happened at the very
      lowest and saddest times in his life.

      This really bothered him and he
      questioned the LORD about it:

      "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
      you, you'd walk with me all the way.
      But I have noticed that during the most
      troublesome times in my life,
      there is only one set of footprints.
      I don't understand why when
      I needed you most you would leave me."

      The LORD replied:

      "My son, my precious child,
      I love you and I would never leave you.
      During your times of trial and suffering,
      when you see only one set of footprints,
      it was then that I carried you."

      www.thamarahua.com
      www.annettecleveland.com
      www.alloveda.com

      PLEASE NOTE:
      In relation to the latest Australian Privacy act please read the following carefully:
      This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressees and may contain confidential and/or personal information and may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in it In this case, please le me know by return email, delete the message permanently from your system and destroy any copies. Emails and their attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. All attachments are opened at the recipient's risk.