MIRACULOUS EXPERIENCES OF Dr. Gunasingam and his wife, Gnanasodhy...SRI SATHYA SAI BABA

  • SBOI-webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009

      MIRACULOUS EXPERIENCES OF
      Dr. Gunasingam and his wife, Gnanasodhy

      Sri Sathya Sai Baba

      Scroll down this page

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      OM SAI RAM
      ~~~~~~~~

      Sri Sathya Sai Baba our miraculous God

      Dr. Gunasingam and his wife, Gnanasodhy, are from Malaysia, but they now live in Jamshedpur, the iron and steel manufacturing city in Eastern India. Sri Sathya Sai Baba often appears in Gnanaasodhy's dreams to clear away her doubts as they arise.

      Gnanasodhy first went to Whitefield with friends who were Sai devotees. "One look at Baba changed everything for me. I felt I'd seen a bright streak, a ray of light emanating from his head and I knew instantly that he was divine," she said.

      Once, she had had no news of a certain intended wedding in the family and she had been terribly worried. She wrote to Sri Sathya Sai Baba about her worries and enclosed a stamped and self-addressed envelope. In four days, the self-addressed letter had come back with her own letter in it. In the same post, she also received a letter from her mother from which she learnt all the details about the wedding that she had been fretting over. "Of course it is Baba's doing to make my mother write and take away my worries. Nothing is too trivial for him. How else can one explain my letter to him being inside the self-addressed envelope and reaching me in the same post as my mother's letter?" declaimed Gnanasodhy.

      She says that Sri Sathya Sai Baba has appeared in her dreams many times to warn her of things to come. Thus, she was forewarned of her uncle's death as she had been of her aunts' deaths - each time, she had been prepared. And it helped her to prepare other members of the family for the oncoming sorrow. She is certain that she was also able to prepare her uncle for his end and to turn his thoughts towards God. She was happy that he took up the chant 'Sai Ram' and was relaxed when death came even though, before that, he had been afraid of the idea of death. "It was Swami alone who gave him the right frame of mind to accept the inevitability of his death and to be unafraid of it."

      Gnanasodhy once read a description of the
      Garuda  mark on Sri Sathya Sai Baba's chest - a symbol of divinity - and wondered about it. She thought, "What is the use of learning about this symbol? I am a woman and so I will never get to see it." That night, Sri Sathya Sai Baba appeared in her dreams clad only in a dhoti. An astonished Gnanasodhy stared and stared and he smiled and pointed to the Garuda mark just below his breast. She looked in amazement: yes, there it was, the great eagle clearly outlined. Then Sri Sathya Sai Baba asked her, "Now are you happy that you have seen the symbol?" Then he left her dream.... READ MORE

      Sri Sathya Sai Baba our miraculous God

      http://www.saibabaofindia.com/miracles_of_sathya_sai_baba.htm