Need Info: Sai Centres in Lusaka, Zambia.

  • S.T. Pathy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009

      Sai Ram, Brothers & Sisters,

      Wish to have the contact phone # & e mail address of Sai Centres in Lusaka, Zambia.

      Many THANKS

      S. Pathy

    • Radha Rangarajan
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        this is my first letter . i am not that good in english so kindly bear with me. i m residing outskirts of chennai & travelling daily 40 kms to attend my office. i m 50 yrs old now. and i feel very tiresome and having severe back pain after coming home. since i am working in a public sector unit it is very difficult to leave my job also. hence we have decided to move into the city and i got a good house nearby my office. as my husband is dead against my plan since he is a a vrs person and enjoying this house fully. (54 yrs old ). i prayed BAbA to convince and change his mind. with great difficulty , he was slightly convinced and accepted to come, with lots of conditions. I was very happy at that time and i informed the house owner accordingly and i thank BABA very much because i was chanting Sayee gayathri, and reading SATH CHARITHA continuously and i was very much happy that BABA has answered my prayers. suddenly , when i informed that we have a dog
        with us, though the house owner has accepted, the people in upstairs were not willing to accomadate us. That day i felt very very bad and started worrying whether my belief in BABA is merely a bluff. With that thought i opened my e-mail& the first letter i saw was this. I think ,through this letter BABA is telling someting to me that i should have more shrddha & sabhuri , thank u very much and pray for me to get a good house and also good health