Re: |SBN| Birthday Bhajan on Astha Channel

  • suresh baber
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2005
      Sairam Brother Deepak,

      It was wonderful to have Swami's bhajans on the Astha Channel - probably the first time I think?

      Well done to the Arpanam team.

      May Swami bless us all!

      Bro Suresh

      saienterprises@... wrote:
      Birthday Bhajan on Astha Channel

      Sai Ram

      We have been advised that Astha Channel will be showing a video clip of
      the new Birthday Bhajan by the Sai Arpanam Group on the Occassion of
      Bhagawan SSSB's Birthday. The approximate timings for Indian Channel and
      International Channel are shown below. Please check for the correct
      timings with your local operator of Astha.

      Astha Channel in India

      4.15 PM (IST)   -   5 MINS
      6.30 PM (IST)   -   5 MINS
      11.30 PM (IST)   -   8 MINS

      Astha International  (IST - Indian Standard Time)

      8.15 AM (IST) or  (2.35 GMT) - 5 MINS

      7.50 AM/ PM (IST)  or  ( 2.20 AM/ 12 .20 PM GMT) > - 5 MINS

      2.55 PM (IST) - (9.25 GMT)   8 MINS

      With Love & Light

      Deepak