Re: [SBOI-post] A Digital Art from kouwshik

  • SBOI Group
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2008
      Sairam bro. Koushik.
      I saw your website. great work, amazing!!!
      only I found puttaparthi saibaba in your website. Im not able to find
      shirdi saibaba.
      can u please send me the link?

      Sairam
      Dhanasekar.N
      -----
      Very interesting bro! So do you draw the image on the computer screen
      or you have a special machine/screen to draw the illustrations using
      the Digital Pen?

      Regards & Love,

      -Sukhbir
      -------
    • kouwshigan
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2008
        Sai ram brother Dhanasekar,Thanks for visiting my site & writing. In fact when I had sent this to SBOI yahoo groups, you would have got it & it is not yet stored in my Site. Therefore, I have attached the same and forwarding you again.Love Kouwshik
      • Basanthie Sewsunker
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2008
          Om Sai Ram Kouwshik

          Beautiful.  Your talent is divine.

          With Sai Regards

          Bessie Sewsunker
          Assistant Administrator
          Information Systems & Technology
          University of Kwa-Zulu Natal (Westville Campus)
          Private Bag X54001
          Durban 4000
          SOUTH AFRICA

          Tel         : 031 - 2607051
          Fax        : 031 - 2607251
          e-mail     : sewsunkerb@...

          Click Me!    388109.gif

          >>> "kouwshigan" <kouwshigan@...> 8/3/2008 6:13 AM >>>

          Sai Ram all,

          I am Happy to share a Digital Art of Shirdi Baba which is done in Photoshop software with the help of DIGITAL PEN (a drawing instrument attached with computer). Hope u all like this.

          Love
          Kouwshik

          Please find our Email Disclaimer here-->: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer

        • Prabhu Chowke
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 3, 2008
            Dear Kouwshik, Sairam,

            Very beautiful photo drawn by you with the help of Digital pen.

            Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

            With love
            Prabhu
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 4, 2008
              Dear koushik,Sairam sir

              Excellent artistic work.The art works are so realistic and i could
              sense the touch of divinity in each and every work.Keep going.

              Sairam

              Saisudha

              chennai

              ------

              sairam

              ive placed this dig drawing on my desktop and baba looks so sweeeet;
              thank you so much

              sairam
              vimala
              Kouwshik Reply:

              Dear Prabhu, sai ram.

              Thanks for writing.

              - love
              Kouwshik
              www.graffixxsolution.net
            • kouwshigan
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 4, 2008
                Sairam brothers & sisters,Thank you all so much for the wishes, appreciation's & kind words on my digital drawing of Shirdi Baba. In fact with out His blessings, I will not be able to do this, so all wishes, credits go to Baba. I have been receiving so many mails appreciating this art. So, I am not in a position to write you all individually. Therefore please accept my thanks.LoveKouwshik