Re: Need information

  • Rupesh Kumar.M
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      Sairam brother Kandasamy,sorry, there is no department related to
      cancer is functioning in either puttaparthi or Bangalore hospital. The
      departments functioning there are Cardiology, Cardio thorasic,
      Neurology, Urology (only removing stones in kidney), ophthalmology and
      Ortho.
      with loving sairam,
      Rupesh Kumar.M
      Chennai.
    • Ponnekanti Nagendra
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 19, 2011
        I know when we performing pooja if  a flower drops before the photo it means baba blessing us.Can you please let me know if there is any  special meaning ,if a flower drops behind the photo.
         Please respond .Thanks !!
        Ponnekanti Nagendramma.